• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Items in Basket for Auction?

In summary, the conversation discussed the idea of including outlet items, specifically the Woven Traditions line, in a basket that would be donated to an auction for a fundraiser. The group also shared ideas for other items to include in the basket, such as a rice cooker, cake mix, and a bamboo bowl. They also discussed the possibility of including a gift certificate for a discount on future purchases. One member shared their experience of donating a themed basket for a similar event in the past. Overall, it was agreed that including outlet items in the basket would be a good idea.
NooraK
Gold Member
Would you include items from the outlet, such as the Woven Traditions, in a basket that would be donated to an auction for a fundraiser?

I am also making a basket for a donation to an auction, I was thinking newer items maybe they might want to order a duplicate for a gift?? I need ideas also. I listened to an audio the other day and I got a great idea there. Put a set together to make a dish with the ingredients. I was thinking maybe a rice cooker and cake mix and a can of diet soda??? What do you think??

I wanted to have an item as the "basket" such as a bamboo bowl, the batter bowl or something like that. I was thinking medium square bamboo bowl and the Easy & Impressive Appetizers Cookbook, but I wasn't sure what else. Maybe some rubs?

I was also looking at some of the already created gift sets PC has.

P.S. Although we can now link to our PWS through a social networking site like Facebook, we still can't have an active link anywhere else, so you'll want to adjust your signature so it reads just /pamshouse

Sure. Why not include outlet items? They're new (as in not used) and great products.

One of my friends suggested I donate a gift certificate only redeemable with me to a raffle....but I think maybe if I donate an item, then people (who don't win) will think, hey, I want that! or something like that...which is better, an item or a gift cert?BTW, I think outlet items are a great idea--you save $$ and they can't get it anywhere else!---and Spamstime, that's a great idea!

Absolutely include outlet items. You might also tuck a mini-catalog in the basket as well as a gift certificate for something like 20% off an order placed with you by a certain date.

Last year, I donated what I called a BYOT basket (Bring your own turkey) to be included on a silent auction at an annual church turkey dinner. I included the baster & brush set, a gravy separator (I had an extra one that I could never figure out how to get rid of), some plastic turkey bags, turkey recipe cards, past autumn towels, rosemary herb seasoning and a certificate for 20% off the roasting pan.

Absolutely include outlet items if you have them on hand. Just be sure the FULL ORIGINAL RETAIL VALUE is on a receipts for tax purposes.

pc_cindy said:
Absolutely include outlet items. You might also tuck a mini-catalog in the basket as well as a gift certificate for something like 20% off an order placed with you by a certain date. Last year, I donated what I called a BYOT basket (Bring your own turkey) to be included on a silent auction at an annual church turkey dinner. I included the baster & brush set, a gravy separator (I had an extra one that I could never figure out how to get rid of), some plastic turkey bags, turkey recipe cards, past autumn towels, rosemary herb seasoning and a certificate for 20% off the roasting pan.
Perfect!!!! thank you! I think I will do something like this!

Related to Outlet Items in Basket for Auction?

1. What are outlet items in the basket for auction?

Outlet items in the basket for auction are discounted products from Pampered Chef that are being sold through an auction event. These items may include discontinued or overstocked products.

2. How can I participate in the auction for outlet items?

To participate in the auction for outlet items, you must first create an account on our website. Once you have an account, you can bid on the items you are interested in. The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win the item.

3. How often do you have auctions for outlet items?

We have auctions for outlet items periodically throughout the year. These auctions are usually announced on our website and social media channels, so be sure to check regularly for updates.

4. Are outlet items in the basket for auction still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all outlet items sold through our auction events are covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your purchased item, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items purchased through the auction?

Unfortunately, all sales of outlet items in the basket for auction are final. We are unable to offer returns or exchanges for these discounted products. However, if there is an issue with your item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies