• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Basket... What to Include

In summary, a Hectic Mom's Survival Kit would be a great theme for a little league fundraiser. Suggestions include patriotic linens, pizza cutter, large and mini spatula, and quik stir pitcher.
LBurke
Anyone have any ideas on what to put in a basket for a little league fundraiser? It's in a week and a half (and I just found out about the basket today) I need to order the items asap to have them here in time and don't want to spend too much.
I had ideas for:
Grilling basket
retired products basket (off the outlet)
cookware basket (I have an extra 8" exec from pan o rama)

Other suggestions? Thanks!

I'm also going to include a $15 gift cert. redeemable through me for a extra fpv at a show they host or toward an order in whatever basket... last time I did that I got a $30 (plus gc) order from it!!

I did a basket with the bread, italian seasoning, garlic infused canola oil, petite squares and lined the basket with the microfiber towel off the outlet just because I liked the color!! It sold for $75

Make it fun!I did a fundraiser basket for an auction that was raising money for an animal shelter, so I put together a list of PC items that pet owners could use to make their lives simpler and they read it aloud. It was great and went for over and above the cost of the basket!!

For a little league I suggest you do something like:
A Hectic Mom's Survival Kit as she runs her kids to practice each week!
1. Patriotic Linens - $17.25 Use this lovely tablecloth and set of napkins to have a special picnic before or after the big game!
2. All purpose spreader - $2.00 - To help easily spread those never ending PB&J sandwiches for your children's teamates!
3. Pizza cutter - $5.25 Because there is no better dinner than pizza when it's late and you need some food!
4. Large and mini spatula - $4.75 and $2.50 To serve up those pizza slices and so little hands can serve up their favorite desserts and snacks!!
5. Quik stir pitcher - Get those little league champs to make some yummy drinks in this special kid friendly pitcher
Pretty much anything will work. You said you had a Gift Certificate too, that is a great idea too! I love gift baskets!
Debbie :chef:

LBurke said:
Anyone have any ideas on what to put in a basket for a little league fundraiser? It's in a week and a half (and I just found out about the basket today) I need to order the items asap to have them here in time and don't want to spend too much.
I had ideas for:
Grilling basket
retired products basket (off the outlet)
cookware basket (I have an extra 8" exec from pan o rama)

Other suggestions? Thanks!

Just remember that the grilling basket is still on b/o, so you wouldn't get it in time (unless the b/o status has changed, but I haven't heard yet...). I LOVE the idea of the QSP, and maybe a citrus press would be good to go with it (for fresh-squeezed lemonade) and a bar board and knife set to cut the lemons in half with?

I just turned in a gift basket for a HUGE fundraising event the local hospital holds every year. I went with a TTA, and then a variety of tools to put in it...bamboo spoons, mix 'n chop, slice 'n serve, etc. I also added in the All The Best cookbook and a gift certificate. The retail value of that one is a little higher, but for the audience I was aiming it at I had to put a little more into it.

Whatever you choose, good luck!!! Take care and let us know what you decide on...we could always use more ideas. :)

Don't forget to include a catalog and upcoming specials! I always include a free party (ingredients, paper products, etc) with all of my raffle baskets with a note the free party IS transferrable.

sklay723 said:
I LOVE the idea of the QSP, and maybe a citrus press would be good to go with it (for fresh-squeezed lemonade) and a bar board and knife set to cut the lemons in half with?

LOVE THAT IDEA!
just looking for good basket themes & im definitely going to add that to my list :D

1. What is a fundraiser basket?

A fundraiser basket is a collection of Pampered Chef products that are sold at a discounted price, with a portion of the proceeds going towards a specific cause or organization.

2. What products should I include in a fundraiser basket?

The products you include in a fundraiser basket can vary, but it's important to choose items that are popular and sell well. A good mix of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products is usually a hit with customers.

3. How do I choose a cause or organization to support with my fundraiser basket?

There are many ways to choose a cause or organization to support with your fundraiser basket. You can choose a cause that is meaningful to you personally, or you can reach out to local charities or non-profit organizations to see if they would be interested in partnering with you.

4. Can I customize the products in my fundraiser basket?

Yes, you can customize the products in your fundraiser basket to fit your needs. For example, you can choose specific Pampered Chef products that align with your chosen cause or organization, or you can add personal touches such as custom labels or packaging.

5. How do I promote and sell my fundraiser basket?

There are many ways to promote and sell your fundraiser basket. You can utilize social media, word of mouth, and local events to spread the word. You can also offer incentives or discounts to encourage people to purchase your basket. Pampered Chef also provides helpful resources and tips for hosting successful fundraisers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • JDooley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • PC Angel