• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Writing an Outlet Email? Ask Here!

In summary, Michelle is working on getting the outlet up on her website so that customers can place orders. She has tried to copy and paste the website address, but it doesn't work if the customer has an account with another consultant. When she submits this weekend's show, she will be qualified and will be able to place orders for customers.
Cr8vKitchen
I would like to send out an outlet email to my customers however, not really sure what the wording should be. Would anyone be willing to share their outlet email with a newbie?

Thanks so much!
Sheila

I start out with:
Attention Bargain Hunters! Stop by my website and see what's new on The Pampered Chef's Online Outlet! You can save 20%-70% on products that are no longer in our catalog. Hurry and check out these bargains because when they're gone... they're gone forever!
Copy photos of some of the products and list their former price and their outlet price. Give detailed directions about how to get to the outlet off of your website (Go to http://www.pamperedchef.biz/xxxxxxxxxx. Click on "Shop online" in the lower left corner. Select option 2 (not ordering with a show) and confirm. Select Outlet Specials from the bottom of the list on the left side of your screen and order away!)

I send an outlet email about every 3-4 weeks with different photos/products featured. I do not have the photos with a hyperlink. They have to go to my website with the above directions. Customers have also said they prefer seeing the photos and the prices rather than just a list of products or photos with no prices.

Hope this helps!

Ack...I have two folks interested in the professional cookware in the Outlet but they can't seem to get to it from my page. Do I have to be qualified for that section to show up? Can I order from the outlet from the software?

Michelle, You do have to be qualified before you can take Outlet orders.

Cr8vKitchen said:
Michelle, You do have to be qualified before you can take Outlet orders.

*head strikes keyboard*

Great. That's not just a little frustrating when you have buyers....

How far are you from qualifying? Do you have a PC PWS or do you plan on getting one?

Warning:
I've tried to copy and paste the website address for my outlet and found that it only works if they visited your website last. If they've started an account with another consultant, it will take them to the other consultants website.

When I submit this weekend's show I will be qualified. It's just that I have two people now that are interested but I will try to hold them off for a week.My current site is /michellemiller

Let them know that you'll contact them once the outlet is functional on your website. (Check daily!) You can also offer to place the orders for them once you qualify and your website accepts online orders. You'll need their shipping address and credit card info, including the name on the card and the 3-digit code on the back of their credit card. Reassure them that you will shred the card info once the order is submitted, but that you're willing to place the order for them as soon as that part of your website is functional...
Hopefully they won't change their mind and that there will be plenty of stock left on the outlet, but... if they go to the outlet themselves, they may find other outlet specials they'd like to add to the cookware!
Pros and cons both ways...

1. How do I write a successful outlet email?

To write a successful outlet email, first determine your target audience and what message you want to convey. Use a catchy subject line to grab the reader's attention, and make sure the email is visually appealing with images and clear formatting. Keep the email concise and include a clear call to action.

2. What should I include in an outlet email?

In an outlet email, you should include information about your products or services, any promotions or discounts, and a clear call to action. You can also include customer testimonials or reviews to add credibility to your email.

3. How often should I send outlet emails?

The frequency of your outlet emails will depend on your target audience and the nature of your business. Generally, it is recommended to send outlet emails once a week or bi-weekly to avoid overwhelming your subscribers. However, you can also send more frequent emails during special promotions or events.

4. How can I make sure my outlet email is not marked as spam?

To avoid your outlet email being marked as spam, make sure to use a reputable email service provider, maintain a clean and updated email list, and include an unsubscribe link in your email. Also, avoid using spam trigger words and excessive use of images or links in your email.

5. How can I track the success of my outlet email?

You can track the success of your outlet email by monitoring the open and click-through rates, as well as the conversion rates for any promotions or discounts offered in the email. You can also use A/B testing to see which elements of your email are most effective in driving conversions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • CAPCnewbie