• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Changes - When Will It Happen Again?

In summary, the timing and frequency of Outlet Changes sales varies, but they typically occur several times throughout the year. The products in the sale are limited in quantity and once sold out, will not be restocked. Consultant discounts can be used on Outlet Changes items, but only on the original price. These items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, so it is important to review purchases carefully before completing the checkout process. Stay updated on upcoming sales through the company's website and social media channels.
tiffanypc05
Does anyone know when the outlet will be changing. I thought it was every 15 days or so...or maybe I read something wrong. I can't wait to see what else is going to be on there.

I think it technically said every 15 - 60 days! I was hoping we'd see some new stuff by now though. Maybe at the start of the new month?

yeh i remember it having a time frame in there but i couldn't remember---I hope they don't leave those same items on there for 60 days...

I just tried to check the outlet through my website & it's not there. I wonder if they are updating it today???!!!

I also noticed that it wasn't there today, and hoped that was why. Monthly updates are fine by me. :)

Nope...it's back for me and hasn't changed...:(

Same on mine too. I hope that they'll at least add some new things!

I just checked mine today, and some things had changed.

Tracy :D

I was just bumping this back up. Outlet products had changed. I checked mine yesterday and new items were there.

Just making sure everyone else saw it!!

:D
Tracy

I was happy to see those beautiful bowls. I would have liked them to be a little cheaper, but had to order another set. I am not sure if I will keep them for myself or give them as a gift. They are wonderful bowls. Good quality.

Related to Outlet Changes - When Will It Happen Again?

1. When will the next Outlet Changes sale happen?

The timing of Outlet Changes sales varies, so we are unable to provide an exact date for the next one. However, we typically have several sales throughout the year, so be sure to keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media channels.

2. How often do Outlet Changes sales occur?

Outlet Changes sales typically occur multiple times throughout the year. The exact frequency may vary, so be sure to stay updated through our website and social media channels for announcements.

3. Will the products in the Outlet Changes sale be restocked?

The products in the Outlet Changes sale are limited in quantity and once they are sold out, they will not be restocked. We recommend purchasing any desired items as soon as possible during the sale.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on Outlet Changes items?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on Outlet Changes items. However, please note that the discount will apply to the original price of the item, not the discounted Outlet Changes price.

5. Can I return or exchange Outlet Changes items?

Outlet Changes items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. We recommend carefully reviewing your purchases before completing the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Shelly Flanagan