• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outdoor Party Plates: Microwave-Safe? Seeking Advice!

In summary, the plates are not microwavable. They are dishwasher safe, but do not say anything about microwaving on them.
Luv2bake
I have a customer who is asking me if the Outdoor Party Plates (#2823) are microwavable. Unfortunately, I'm at work and can't call PChef to ask them, as I am in cubicle-ville here and everyone will hear.
Any thoughts on the plates? I see in the catalog that they are dishwasher-safe but that's it.

Thanks friends!!

I don't think they are but you can also pull up the Use and Care Guide on CC.

I tried to pull up the website but for the last 2 days I have not been able to get it. Not sure if it is my work network or what.

NOT microwave safe.....:chef:

They are NOT safe for the microwave - I found out the hard way!:cry:

Wonder why they wouldn't mention microwaving at all?

Maybe it depends on what setting on the micro is used.

On the use & care card in the package it says Not Microwave Safe!

Awesome! Thank you ladies!!
I will try to steer this customer on to other products then.

I put mine in the micro all the time and never have had a prob...weird!

I had a customer put one in a microwave without me knowing and now it is ruined. Well, we can use it but I can't take it to shows - there's that bubble and discoloration that happens...

yeah... not technicially "micro safe" but I use it if I'm zapping something for 30 seconds or so... you don't want to leave it in there too long (1 min plus) or else it may get melty or bu bubbly...

bsaxman said:
yeah... not technicially "micro safe" but I use it if I'm zapping something for 30 seconds or so... you don't want to leave it in there too long (1 min plus) or else it may get melty or bu bubbly...
And make sure there's no cheese on the plate (that's what got mine).

Related to Outdoor Party Plates: Microwave-Safe? Seeking Advice!

1. Are the outdoor party plates microwave-safe?

Yes, all of our outdoor party plates are microwave-safe for your convenience. You can easily reheat food on these plates without worrying about damaging them in the microwave.

2. Can I use these plates in the dishwasher?

Yes, these outdoor party plates are dishwasher-safe as well. This makes clean-up after your outdoor party a breeze!

3. Do these plates come in different sizes?

Yes, we offer outdoor party plates in various sizes to meet your needs. We have dinner plates, salad plates, and even dessert plates available.

4. Are these plates durable enough for outdoor use?

Absolutely! Our outdoor party plates are made with high-quality materials that are strong and durable. They are designed to withstand outdoor elements and last for multiple uses.

5. Can I customize these plates with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization services for our outdoor party plates. However, we do have a wide range of designs and patterns to choose from to fit your party theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandak
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • lisasfuncooking