• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever wondered what new products could enhance your next party?

In summary, Sandra is looking for a set of plain cranberry small bowls. The old blue ones fit perfectly in the cup holder on the plates. Guests are constantly asking for HO to put out cups to match the outdoor party plates and utensils sets. Open stock on all SS and Exec pans would be nice. Cookbook holder and pot rack are also wanted. Silicon trivets/hot pads in assorted colors are wanted. Deep covered baker in Vanilla or another color choice would be nice. Serving spoon for the trifle dish would be nice. French butter holder would be nice too.
ragschef
... what sort of things would you like to see in the catalog, or that your guests are constantly asking for HO to put out?
We know Sandra is looking for a set of plain cranberry small bowls. (good luck with that...)
I am constantly asked about cups to match the outdoor party plates and utensils sets. The old blue ones fit perfectly in the cup holder on the plates.... for example

So what would be a good idea for HO to come up with -- you know since some of them DO read this board....;)

Want: Serving spoon for the trifle dish would be nice. Want: Deep covered baker in Vanilla ...or another color choice.(I'm really not fond of the cranberry color, but don't voice my color preferences. One of my customers said it was 'depressing" another noted it clashed with everything she liked and owned. I feel the same way).

Want: Silicon trivets/hot pads in assorted colors.Want: Open stock on all SS and Exec pans.

Sounds silly but want a spoon rest that holds the new kitchen tools.

Also, a pineapple corer.

A cookbook holder.

Open stock on the cookware. Specifically, the 10" Sauté Pan. I've had newlyweds and retired gals ask for this.

edit: and I have emailed HO about this, and gotten no reply at all.

Last edited:
open stock on all cookwareCookbook holder

pot rack
spice rack to hold our seasonings
SA teapot (Can't you just picture something cute and round to match the mugs?)
teakettle
cookbook holder to match the SA stands
SA salt and pepper shakers
French butter holder (sometimes known as a butter bell. It consists of a crock with a lid. There's a bowl attached to the inside of the lid that one fills with butter. The crock is filled about 1/2 full with water. When the lid is replaced, the water creates a seal that keeps air away from the butter, which keeps it from going rancid. Because the crockery keeps it cool, there's also no need for refrigeration, so the butter is always spreadable.)

do you know those ladels rachael ray uses that have the little hook on them so they stick right onto the pot, that would be cool!

also, i have to go with ann with the spice rack, pot rack (i need one desperately) and cookbook holder. GREAT IDEAS!!

A carrier for the Professional Knives. I don't really want a Block - I don't want/need/have room for something else on my counter. But something like what I have for my Wusthof Knives would be great. It's a carrier that lays flat, with slots for about 8 different knives, and then it rolls up and velcros shut. If it didn't say Wustof prominently on the side, I would use it for my PC knives to carry around.I would like SA accessory pieces. Salt & Pepper, Sugar & Creamer, Butter Dish......AND - I would like Microfiber dishcloths, a nylon knife, a mini silicone scraper (Like the pink one from May - I use that ALL the time!), and to have the Mini Santoku, and the Tomato Knife in the Professional Cutlery.

I will have to go with the two I ALWAYS say (although I don't drink tea)...stainless tea kettle and a case for the forged cutlery (like Becky mentioned).Becky - I will have to check DH's - I don't think it has a name brand on the side...if not, I'll let you know where our Food Manager at camp got it......and I'd like the clip 'n spread back......and a cookbook holder......a nice "old fashioned" rolling pin - some weight to it for the "big dough"......a different color timer - it's been white for decades......a larger size silicone basting brush......a grill basket......a Season's Best plastic sleeve (for our customers who wouldn't use a ziploc).......SA salt and pepper shakers and holder......a stoneware drying rack......just some thoughts...and plenty of ellipsis for everyone. ;)

Last edited:
janetupnorth said:
I will have to go with the two I ALWAYS say (although I don't drink tea)...stainless tea kettle and a case for the forged cutlery (like Becky mentioned).

Becky - I will have to check DH's - I don't think it has a name brand on the side...if not, I'll let you know where our Food Manager at camp got it...

...and I'd like the clip 'n spread back...

...and a cookbook holder...

...a nice "old fashioned" rolling pin - some weight to it for the "big dough"...

...a different color timer - it's been white for decades...

...a larger size silicon basting brush...

...a grill basket...

...a Season's Best plastic sleeve (for our customers who wouldn't use a ziploc)....

...SA salt and pepper shakers and holder...

...a stoneware drying rack...

...just some thoughts...and plenty of ellipsis for everyone.
;)

But KG would be happy to see that they all come in "3's"...........unlike mine!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
But KG would be happy to see that they all come in "3's"...........unlike mine!:D

I learned them in 3's so my fingers just naturally do that...

But I have fun using them a lot because that is how my mind is working...at a different pace than typing. :D So...the pauses work well to skip the million and one thoughts in between. ;)

janetupnorth said:
I learned them in 3's so my fingers just naturally do that...

But I have fun using them a lot because that is how my mind is working...at a different pace than typing. :D So...the pauses work well to skip the million and one thoughts in between. ;)

THAT is exactly how my mind works too! I have a million and one thoughts between any spoken or written thoughts, and the pauses help distinguish which ones actually get said!:D

I don't think we're going to get silicon tools any time soon. Silicone is a different matter, though. :)

chefann said:
I don't think we're going to get silicon tools any time soon. Silicone is a different matter, though. :)

Oops...fingers two busy typing dots to get over to the "e". :D

We might have silicon in our products already...??? :rolleyes:

It wasn't just you - there was another post that skipped the 'e.' :)That particular mistake makes me laugh, because the 2 materials are so different.

chefann said:
It wasn't just you - there was another post that skipped the 'e.' :)

That particular mistake makes me laugh, because the 2 materials are so different.

Yes, I was giggling along with you when I saw it...

What a simple "e" will do...

But, I am curious how much silicon is in our products...I'm sure it is there somewhere in the glass bowls or maybe the pans...

ChefBeckyD said:
A carrier for the Professional Knives. I don't really want a Block - I don't want/need/have room for something else on my counter. But something like what I have for my Wusthof Knives would be great. It's a carrier that lays flat, with slots for about 8 different knives, and then it rolls up and velcros shut. If it didn't say Wustof prominently on the side, I would use it for my PC knives to carry around.

I would like SA accessory pieces. Salt & Pepper, Sugar & Creamer, Butter Dish......

AND - I would like Microfiber dishcloths, a nylon knife, a mini silicone scraper (Like the pink one from May - I use that ALL the time!), and to have the Mini Santoku, and the Tomato Knife in the Professional Cutlery.

What's up with everyone loving MF dishcloths? Am I missing the boat here? I found no use for them. What am I missing?

I want a cookbook stand! I wanted one for the longest time and my friend does another DS company that had one so I bought it from her. But I would love to display my cookbooks at my show telling them that we offer a stand too.

I've had multiple customers ask for a cheese cutting board, the kind with a wire that goes into the slot on the cutting board to cut clear through the cheese. I would have some very happy people if they came out with these.

I'm just very curious to what's coming out in the spring!!!

dannyzmom said:
What's up with everyone loving MF dishcloths? Am I missing the boat here? I found no use for them. What am I missing?

Oh Carolyn I use mine everyday!! I just love them. I have found our other microfiber towels to big.

Chef Becky D! I'm with you on the knives roll up carrying bag!!!! They have generic ones online but I'd prefer the PC logo on them!

--A Margarita set - pitcher (although quick-stir would work) and glasses...maybe with PC/cooking related identification rings (like you can buy for wine glasses) and PC mix. I think 1/3 of my parties serve Margaritas, not that I've had that many parties-but it seems to be a trend.

--Marble cheese slicer with wire cutter. I use the one I got at an outlet store for $6.00 all the time. Last time I was there I picked up 5 extra to give to my friends and they all love them. A PC one would be nice.

--PC knife block

--I know I had a few other ideas, just can't think right now

Niki

I love the idea of a roll up knife bag. I shove them in my oven mitt right now :balloon:

I want - nut cracker set.

I want - ice bucket

I want - TTA sections to be deeper

I want - the Grooms apron back

I want - SB holder back

I want - a cookbook stand to match the SA brushed metal (how silly for us NOT to have one)

I want - a roll-n-go tote for paperwork

just to name a few

I want lids for our SA bowls, round and square!!

I also would love to see silverware!

A Ladle specifically designed for the trifle bowl would be great, too...something "pretty", so it could be a true punch bowl.

Since our coffee is gone, how about different flavors of coffee, tea, and even hot chocolate?

I would LOVE it if we could carry the corn & black bean salsa again...YUM!

I'd love a new "progam" added, too... a stone of the month club, for an "extra" special!! (in addition to whatever else is on special!)

Customers occasionally ask for the boil control again, so that might be one to think about. However, last time it looked too much like a can lid, so it was easy to get thrown away, so maybe it could be in a color this time, so that little issue is avoided!! lol

ALL spices available as samples on the supply order!! (not full-size, but the sample packets we used to carry in dill and southwestern, but in ALL of them!!)

I'll think of more later, I'm sure!! lol

Paula

Let's see...so many things to choose from.

SA cranberry small bowls & plates
cookbook stand
open stock cookware
pot rack
ladle for trifle bowl
knife storage case/bag
SB cookbook storage
Christmas/holiday SA pieces (star, tree, etc.)
color coded cutting boards (meat, veggies, etc.)
small santoku (not green)
different logo vendor

That's all I can think of right now.

My DH loves the microfiber dishcloths. He says they are the perfect size to keep in his computer bag and loves them to clean the screen - and his glasses. He says the regular one is too big.

Personally, I would like to see a larger one too - I dry my hair with them and a slightly larger one would work better.

Also less girly colors.

BethCooks4U said:
My DH loves the microfiber dishcloths. He says they are the perfect size to keep in his computer bag and loves them to clean the screen - and his glasses. He says the regular one is too big.

Personally, I would like to see a larger one too - I dry my hair with them and a slightly larger one would work better.

Also less girly colors.

Personally, I was very surprised we didn't see cranberry ones for the fall...maybe we can keep Cranberry for the spring too and have them!

janetupnorth said:
Personally, I was very surprised we didn't see cranberry ones for the fall...maybe we can keep Cranberry for the spring too and have them!
Really....cranberry is such a popular color in decorating right now, plus it would hide stains!!

I am sooooooooo wanting dishcloth size MF towels! I have been wanting that size since even BEFORE we had them as a guest special last spring!

dannyzmom said:

I use them on my swiffer mop! They fit perfect and they're machine washable so it saves money! I'd LOVE to see these again! Oh I'd love to have more....

One of my customers wants to be able to order samples of all of the seasonings in one set. That way she could try them all to find out which ones she likes (or doesn't) before she orders a larger jar.

one thing I haven't seen on here is a more durable egg slicer. Does anyone else have problems with theirs?

The egg slicer plus needs to be made stronger. I have a lot of trouble with the wires and have customers who also have a lot of trouble with them. I am not sure how to make it more durable other than change the wire to some kind of blade.

I am on board with wanting a cookbook holder to match the SA stands. That's crazy they haven't come up with one yet. Also a paper towel stand. I had to buy one through a different company, but it would be great to have a PC one. :)
This is silly, because I have the new drainer that you use to drain out pots, but I would love to see PC come out with a collapsible strainer. I saw a silicone one at Bed, Bath & Beyond yesterday, and it was nice...but I couldn't use it at shows because it's not PC. I use my microcooker for that kind of thing most of the time, but for rinsing fruit, etc. (for fruit pizza) it would be GREAT.

I like the idea of seasonings in a set with sample sizes.

I would like to see the Deep Covered Baker in vanilla because I have many requests from my customers and it is hard to explain why we don't have it.

I would like open stock 6 qt. SS and Exec Stock Pots.

We had coffee and no coffee bag clip. Now we have a clip and no coffee. I would like to see the coffee and the tea come back. I have had requests for the tea even though I have never tried it.

A rollup bag for the knives would be great.

I did buy a pot rack from Cuisinart. Hangs nicely in my laundry room taking up very little room. Cost about $50 and takes up so little space. It is a wide bar that has a gap about 2 inches wide in the back so that when mounted there is room to hang the included hooks. I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond it right now it holds the Exe 12" family skillet with lid, 2 burner griddle, 8 " saute pan, and the square griddle pan-- I plan to buy 1 more hook and think I can fit the 10"saute'. It's a real space saver and will work until PC comes up with one.

Last edited:
I would think that if PC came up with a pot rack - they would have to charge extra shipping just for that. I just don't see PC ever selling something that big and awkward to ship...and there are sooooo many different kinds and sizes, it would be hard to offer just one.

I got mine from Home Depot for $99 - love it!

1. What are the newest products available for hosting a party?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly updating our catalog with new and innovative products to help enhance your next party. Some of our newest additions include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Stackable Cooling Rack. These products are perfect for making delicious party appetizers and desserts in a fraction of the time.

2. What type of products do guests ask for most often?

We have found that our guests are constantly asking for versatile and practical items for their parties. Some popular requests include serving platters, drink dispensers, and multi-purpose kitchen tools. Our goal is to provide products that make hosting a party easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

3. Are there any specific products that customers are searching for?

We have received a lot of requests for plain cranberry small bowls, like the ones Sandra is looking for. While we do not currently have this product in our catalog, we are always listening to customer feedback and constantly working on expanding our product line to meet their needs.

4. Are there any products that match the outdoor party plates and utensils sets?

Many of our customers have asked for cups that match our outdoor party plates and utensils sets. Our old blue cups were a perfect fit for the cup holder on the plates, and we are currently working on bringing back a similar product in a variety of colors to match our outdoor collection.

5. What suggestions do you have for new products?

We are always open to new ideas and suggestions from our customers. Some popular suggestions we have received include a collapsible drink carrier for outdoor parties, a multi-level serving tray, and customizable party decorations. We appreciate all the feedback we receive and are constantly working on developing new and exciting products for our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pampered1224