• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of State Registry: How Does it Work? | TN to VT Registration Inquiry

In summary, an Out of State Registry is a service offered by Pampered Chef for customers who live outside of the United States to register for products from their catalog. To create an Out of State Registry, customers can visit the website and fill out a form with their information and the contact information of the person receiving gifts. All benefits and rewards, including the host rewards program, can still be received with an Out of State Registry. Customers can share their registry with others through a unique link, email, or social media. Changes can be made to the registry by logging into the account on the website or contacting customer service.
buzz26
I received an e-mail that a couple had registered through my website...they live in Vermont. I live in TN. How does this work? It doesn't even have a phone # for them.

If it didn't include a phone number - how about an email address? I received a random registry this year - emailed the bride and kept in contact primarily that way. She got everything off her registry (over $500) which was a nice little boost for me as well. If it doesn't include their contact information - unfortunately you may not be able to follow up with them. Hopefully they love PC and will let everyone know they are registered for it.

Very cool Beth! I wish I could get a registry that easily! Does the name of either the bride or groom stand out to you? Maybe one of them is related to one of your customers.

No e-mail or phone. I hope it's for real:)

many people choose to register, but don't really want to work with anyone. you might want to send them a quick letter with a seasons best or something, but HO has already supplied them with everything they will need.

Related to Out of State Registry: How Does it Work? | TN to VT Registration Inquiry

What is an Out of State Registry?

An Out of State Registry is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to register for products from our catalog even if they live outside of the United States. This service is perfect for customers who are living abroad or have family and friends living outside of the country.

How do I create an Out of State Registry?

To create an Out of State Registry, you can visit our website and click on the "Create Registry" button. From there, you will be prompted to fill out a form with your name, address, and other contact information. You will also need to provide the name and contact information of the person who will be receiving the registry gifts.

Can I still receive benefits and rewards with an Out of State Registry?

Yes, you can still receive all of the benefits and rewards that come with creating a registry with Pampered Chef, even if you live outside of the United States. This includes our host rewards program, which offers discounts and free products based on the total value of your registry.

How do I share my Out of State Registry with others?

Once you have created your Out of State Registry, you will receive a unique link that you can share with your family and friends. They can use this link to view your registry and purchase gifts for you from our catalog. You can also share your registry through email or social media.

What if I need to make changes to my Out of State Registry?

If you need to make changes to your Out of State Registry, such as updating your contact information or adding or removing items from your registry, you can do so by logging into your account on our website. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with any changes or updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies