• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out Dated Recruiting News Items

Lesson learned - right?You should always ask about promotions when you are contacting a business. If the promotion is old, the business might not be willing to honor it.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
A possible recruit called me today and told me that two of my news items on my website said that the starter kit cost $90. After I removed them and replaced them with current promotions I read through my entire site to check for any other out dated items. I guess I need to check my site more often.

Lesson learned - right?

We really need to go back and check our websites at least once a month. I put up the new specials each month. I also keep a calendar so I change dates. - that's the minimum.

You never know who is reading your website so it is important to keep it current. I had someone go there this weekend and check it out (never met her). Well, she contacted me about the business and before we connected (phone tag) she went ahead and signed as a consultant on my team! We've talked twice now and are really clicking but I wonder if she would have joined if my site was outdated?

The other thing is you are paying for the site so why not let it work for you?

BethCooks4U said:
Lesson learned - right?

We really need to go back and check our websites at least once a month. I put up the new specials each month. I also keep a calendar so I change dates. - that's the minimum.

You never know who is reading your website so it is important to keep it current. I had someone go there this weekend and check it out (never met her). Well, she contacted me about the business and before we connected (phone tag) she went ahead and signed as a consultant on my team! We've talked twice now and are really clicking but I wonder if she would have joined if my site was outdated?

The other thing is you are paying for the site so why not let it work for you?

Oh Momma Beth!!!:D :D :sing: Now THAT is what I call a Schweeet Surprise!!!!
Was it a HO lead or just a random customere who found your website info?!?!?! Do tell!! That is fantastic!

I send my newsletter out at the beginning of each month. At this time I update my website so that if people go to my website from my newsletter they can see all the updated stuff.

I did the same thing to my director though. I was checking her out through her website before I signed up with her. She had a special listed of $20 off the kit price. When I asked about it, she said it was an old promo but gave me $20 cash when I signed.

Dear [Name],Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for any confusion that may have been caused by the outdated information on my website. As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important for me to stay on top of current promotions and pricing for our starter kit.I have removed the old news items and updated my entire site to ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know and I will make sure to check my website more frequently in the future.If you or anyone you know is interested in joining our Pampered Chef team, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I would love to share all of the amazing benefits and opportunities that come with being a consultant.Thank you again for bringing this to my attention and for your support of my business.Sincerely,

1. What is "Out Dated Recruiting News Items"?

"Out Dated Recruiting News Items" is a term used to describe news articles or updates related to recruiting that are no longer relevant or up-to-date. These articles may contain outdated information, statistics, or strategies that are no longer applicable in the current job market or recruiting landscape.

2. Why should I be aware of "Out Dated Recruiting News Items"?

It is important to be aware of "Out Dated Recruiting News Items" because relying on outdated information or strategies for recruiting can lead to ineffective and inefficient practices. As the job market and recruiting landscape constantly evolve, it is crucial to stay up-to-date with current trends and best practices in order to attract top talent.

3. How can I identify "Out Dated Recruiting News Items"?

One way to identify "Out Dated Recruiting News Items" is to look for the publication date of the article or news item. If it is several months or years old, it may no longer be relevant. Additionally, pay attention to the sources and authors of the information. If they are not credible or reputable in the recruiting industry, the information may not be reliable.

4. What are the consequences of using "Out Dated Recruiting News Items"?

Using "Out Dated Recruiting News Items" can lead to ineffective recruiting strategies and practices. This can result in difficulty attracting top talent, wasting time and resources, and missing out on potential opportunities. Additionally, relying on outdated information can make a company appear out-of-touch and hinder their overall reputation.

5. How can I stay informed about current recruiting trends and news?

To stay informed about current recruiting trends and news, it is important to regularly read and follow reputable sources in the recruiting industry. This can include industry publications, blogs, and social media accounts of recruiting experts and thought leaders. Attending conferences and networking events can also provide valuable insights and updates on the latest recruiting strategies and practices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • alidafrizzell