• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Cookware - Is Is "Restaurant Quality"???

In summary, our cookware is made of high-quality materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, and non-stick coatings. It is designed to withstand the demands of a professional kitchen and can be used in a restaurant setting. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty on our cookware to cover any defects in materials or workmanship. Our cookware is known for its durability, performance, and "restaurant quality" due to its high-quality materials, strong construction, and ability to withstand high heat and heavy use. It is also versatile and can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction, as well as being oven-safe at high temperatures.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Ok my niece is in my downline. She called me last night that a potential customer who owns a restaurant ask her if our cookware was "restaurant quality"...or restaurant code. Apparently there is a code restaurants have to abide by? We are both clueless - do any of you know what this person may be talking about? I told her to ask this person...and show them the use and care cards...

Last edited:
NSF is the code, I believe? I am not sure if our cookware is or not - call HO and let us know what you find out!!

I've actually had this question on all of our products! HO should give us something that tells us this info.!

The Executive comes with a sticker saying it is restaurant tested. However, it isn't guaranteed in restaurants.

None of our products are guaranteed for commercial (restaurant/catering business/etc.) use. Things in those situations get such heavy and abusive use, that it's silly to honor any guarantee.

Good to know!

SilverCeladon said:
Good to know!
Wow!!! You have a face!!!!

That is a bummer--that could have been a great customer!!!

Kristin - they can still purchase it and use it, there just is no guarantee.

And now that we know it won't burn the restaurant down, gopher it!

PC always says that it is "professional" quality products. If it won't stand up to "professional" use, then how can it be professional quality. I have often wondered about the use in restaurants. I use several of my pieces in our restaurant...but not cookware. The cookware is not big enough. I use the grill press, meat tenderizer...things like that. Anyway, it is good to know that HO won't guarantee it for restaurant use.

Related to Our Cookware - Is Is "Restaurant Quality"???

What materials are your cookware made of?

Our cookware is made of high-quality materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, and non-stick coatings.

Can your cookware be used in a restaurant setting?

Yes, our cookware is designed to withstand the demands of a professional kitchen and can be used in a restaurant setting.

Do you offer a warranty on your cookware?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on our cookware. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship.

What makes your cookware "restaurant quality"?

Our cookware is designed with durability and performance in mind. It is made of high-quality materials, has a strong and sturdy construction, and is designed to withstand high heat and heavy use.

Can your cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Our cookware is versatile and can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven-safe and can be used in the oven at high temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • tinachef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • vanscootin