• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Other Uses for Oil Dipping Seasonings?

In summary, oil dipping seasonings have various uses beyond just dipping bread. They can be used as a seasoning for roasted vegetables, mixed into homemade salad dressings, sprinkled on popcorn, or used as a rub for meats. They can also be mixed with oil and vinegar to create marinades, and may contain allergens such as gluten or dairy. The shelf life varies, but they can last up to 2 years if stored properly. They can also be used as a topping for bread before or after baking.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone know if there are other uses for these things? I haven't tried them at all yet, but I was just wondering if anyone knows of any.

I read somewhere you could use them as dipping sauces (of course) but also to season things and as salad dressings/vege dips. There were a few other uses.. maybe it was in the changeover kit in the theme show kit you add to your binder.

The spring DVD (and the materials at Leadership) suggested sprinkling them on popcorn. I think the garlic parm one would be FABULOUS on popcorn!

chefann said:
The spring DVD (and the materials at Leadership) suggested sprinkling them on popcorn. I think the garlic parm one would be FABULOUS on popcorn!

Ooooh, I'm off to try this idea RIGHT NOW!

The parmesean is great, but the garlic definitely comes thru. I like garlic, but not sure it's my favorite topping for popcorn.

This might be tastier if I put melted butter on it...but I tend to eat my popcorn dry. So, I personally won't use the seasoning on popcorn again...but of course I can't let this bag go to waste. ;)

As for other uses, I thought they said at leadership you could use them like rubs as well. That sounds promising!

Related to Other Uses for Oil Dipping Seasonings?

What are some other uses for oil dipping seasonings?

Oil dipping seasonings can add a burst of flavor to various dishes besides just dipping bread. You can use them as a seasoning for roasted vegetables, mix them into homemade salad dressings, sprinkle them on top of popcorn, or use them as a rub for meats before grilling or baking.

Can oil dipping seasonings be used for marinades?

Yes, oil dipping seasonings can be mixed with oil and vinegar to create a flavorful marinade for meats, poultry, or vegetables. Let the ingredients marinate for at least an hour before cooking for best results.

Do oil dipping seasonings contain any allergens?

It depends on the specific seasoning blend. Some may contain allergens such as gluten or dairy, so it is important to read the ingredient label or ask a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What is the shelf life of oil dipping seasonings?

The shelf life of oil dipping seasonings varies depending on the blend and how it is stored. Generally, they can last up to 2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. It is recommended to check the expiration date on the product packaging for the most accurate information.

Can oil dipping seasonings be used as a bread topping?

Yes, oil dipping seasonings can be sprinkled on top of bread before baking to add a flavorful crust. You can also mix them with butter or olive oil to spread on bread after it has been baked for an extra punch of flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • chefheidi2003