• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot - Teacher's Lounge at My Daughter School

I am glad that you contacted me about this. I have a few other ideas that I can provide if that is what you are looking for. Thanks for choosing me!
whiteyteresa
I was asked to make something special for my daughter's elementary school's Teacher's Lounge this Friday. I am making Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake - but making them into mini muffin size w/cream cheese icing.

While talking with the person/teacher in charge, she asked if I would be interested in making something every Friday or as many of the Friday's I can.

I said sure. Now the teacher wants me to type up a letter so that she can ask the other staff members for special events.

Could you PLEASE look over the letter that I typed up and give me your opinion. If anything needs changing, please do so and then repost. This way I will keep everything straight.

Thank You for helping and by the way, please help ASAP. I need to give this letter to the teacher in charge by tomorrow at noon.

Thanks

!

Attachments

• Teacher's Lounge 001.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
Would love to help, but I don't see the letter. :D

You did that while I was posting, didn't you!?!?

I keep forgetting to upload the attachments

Sorry

but it is there now

Thanks for your HELP

~

I think it looks good. Just a couple of minor things I would change.

Also if you want to have a surprise for someone, please let me know. I will be more than happy to help. If you have a special recipe request, please make a note.

I took a few words out of the last paragraph.

Now, just another thought. The way it is worded, you are making a definite commitment to every Friday. Personally it sounds like a big commitment and some people might be disappointed if it doesn't happen. Also, it could get to be a bit much money wise, for potentially not much of a return.

You may have thought of all of that already and are ok with it. I just wanted to put it out there in case.:angel:

ThankYou for you help

I take my daughter to school everyday because we live out of district. I also volunteer for school on Friday - that is why I chose that day. The recipes I choose will be quick, easy, cheap, finger foods, etc.

There is only about 30 teachers/staff there anyway, small school. 2 classes per grade from pre-k to 5th grade plus a few helpers

Thanks for looking out for me. I do have another parent who owns a catering company - actully she is my ex-landlord. Her son is now going to the same school. She said that she would be able to help if I let her know a week or two ahead of time.

Thanks again for your help.

~

I made a few changes... JMHO and no offense taken if you chose to ignore them...

Attachments

• Teacher's Lounge Flyer.doc
    26 KB · Views: 472
Thank You so much Katie

Thast does sound a lot better

Teresa

~

1. What is "OT" in the context of my daughter's school?

"OT" stands for Occupational Therapy. It is a specialized therapy that helps children develop the skills needed for daily tasks and activities.

2. How can I request OT services for my child?

You can request OT services for your child by speaking with your child's teacher or school counselor. They can provide you with the necessary forms and information on the evaluation and referral process.

3. What types of activities are included in OT sessions?

OT sessions may include activities such as sensory integration, fine motor skill development, handwriting practice, and self-care skills like buttoning clothes or tying shoelaces. These activities are tailored to each child's individual needs and goals.

4. Is OT a substitute for academic instruction?

No, OT is not a substitute for academic instruction. It is a supplemental therapy that aims to improve a child's ability to participate in academic and daily tasks. OT may also collaborate with teachers to incorporate strategies and accommodations in the classroom to support a child's needs.

5. Can I observe my child's OT sessions?

Yes, you are welcome to observe your child's OT sessions. However, it is important to discuss this with the therapist beforehand to ensure it does not disrupt the session or the progress of other children in the group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • cewcooks
  • General Chat
Replies