• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot Prayer Request... 4H Livestock Show Today

In summary, Diane's children had a lot of fun at the livestock show today. Kristina was the Reserve Senior Showman, and her 3 year old daughter was a trooper.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
If you have a few stray moments today please pray for my darling crowd here... it's 4 H Livestock Show today. It is always fun but can also be very stressful ... especially for my little 9 year old son with has Asperger's Syndrome. He does great... a few years ago I thought he'd NEVER get in that ring in front of people but he loves animals and has overcome SO MUCH and is doing great. Anyway... sorry for that tangent... I am closing my home day care at lunch and racing over so I don't miss anything ... please pray I am there in time ... praise God with me that I found someone to sit for the children who have to leave when I close... lots of details have already been covered by God... He is SO GOOD! The competition is something my girls LOVE and Kristina is a senior this year... the same one who sings and had the car wreck... she LOVES to show her hog and I pray she is rewarded in the Showmanship phase... please pray overall that we glorify God... win or lose... and pray it doesn't get too hot.. they are forcasting 88 degrees... that's hard on the animals when being shown... not to mention hard on the humans! :)
Thanks in advance!

Diane~

You are so inspiring the way you glorify God in all that you do! He already has his hand over this whole day for you!

UpdateWHAT a FUN DAY!!!!! It was HOT... like 90 degrees but OH SO FUN! Our kids had fun and did so great... and Jayna... the 3 year old was such a trooper! Kristina came home as the Reserve Senior Showman... she and one other girl have battled one another for a few years... with the other girl winning last year and this year but Kristina did SUCH a great job and even when her hog decided to show it did have a mind of it's own... she did SO GREAT!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm proud of my kids? THANKS SO MUCH to anyone who prayed... My husband takes this day off every year which is a rare thing and we just had a ball! We are so blessed... way beyond what we deserve... Praise God with me ... just for God being GOD!
Good night... may you all be abundantly blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed this until now, but congrats to the kids! :) Glad it was a fun day!

THANKS!!!!!! It truly was SO fun! And I SO thankful for Chef Success to be able to share!

Somehow I missed this thread too! I'm glad it was a success. Thank you for sharing this with us. Stuff like this makes us feel closer to each other. I feel privileged that you would include us in your life like this.

You know... every time I hear reports... or even parents and people near me talking about how AWFUL and SCARY the internet is... I agree but then I say that this too is something great that God gave man the ability to create... satan and sin corrupt things.. GOD uses them for His glory and I thank Him SO much for this link to all of you. Being a SAHM, a day care provider and a PC Consultant all bless me in many ways.. .but the first two, especially the
2nd job, tie me down and I don't get much adult interaction ... PC and CS aer my link to a life outside of children and this house and God is using PC to give me a differnt ministy and I love it! Thanks for always letting me ramble!

Related to Ot Prayer Request... 4H Livestock Show Today

1. What is the Ot Prayer Request at the 4H Livestock Show Today?

The Ot Prayer Request at the 4H Livestock Show Today is a designated time during the event where participants and attendees can come together to pray for the success of the show and for the health and well-being of the animals.

2. Who can participate in the Ot Prayer Request at the 4H Livestock Show Today?

Anyone attending the 4H Livestock Show Today is welcome to participate in the Ot Prayer Request. It is open to all participants, volunteers, and spectators regardless of religious affiliation.

3. When does the Ot Prayer Request take place at the 4H Livestock Show Today?

The Ot Prayer Request typically takes place at the beginning of the event, before the competitions begin. However, the exact time may vary depending on the schedule of the show. Participants can check with event organizers for the specific time of the Ot Prayer Request.

4. What is the purpose of the Ot Prayer Request at the 4H Livestock Show Today?

The purpose of the Ot Prayer Request is to bring the community together in prayer and to ask for blessings and protection for the animals and participants involved in the show. It is also a time to reflect on the hard work and dedication that goes into raising and caring for livestock.

5. Is the Ot Prayer Request mandatory for participants at the 4H Livestock Show Today?

No, the Ot Prayer Request is not mandatory for participants at the 4H Livestock Show Today. It is a voluntary activity and individuals are free to participate or not. However, it is encouraged as a way to come together as a community and show support for one another.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies