• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Job Interview at 11am Today

In summary, Jennifer had an interview for a job at a community college. She was hesitant to give up time with her son, but God showed her that she should take the job. She is grateful for the prayers of her friends.
jrstephens
I have a job interview at 11 today. I love my current job. This job is with a community college and would include all state benefits, retiremenet and school holidays.

I only work 4 days a week now and am off on Friday to spend time with my two year old son, Luke. I would have to work 5 days on this one.

Please pray for God to show me what to do if the job is offered. I mean clearly with perfect peace hit me upside the head what to do!

If I took the job and spent more time working I would also have to cut back on PC. Of course the possible pay for this job would take care of not needing the PC money. Although, I would still stay active to not loose by career sales and things.

I had an interview last week and today's is for the top three.

I know I can count on my fellow cheffers to pray for me!

Will be praying for you. Remember how ever it works out is probably the way it was meant to be.

I will be praying for you!

Jennifer,

I will pray for you! God already knows what will happen and has mapped your life accordingly. Nothing is a surprise to the Author and Perfector of our lives. I will pray that you have clarity and peace of mind when making your decision.
BLESSINGS!!!

Jennifer,
I hope you get the job. It sounds like it would be a blessing to you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers.

I had the interview and they said they would decide by tomorrow who they choose. I will keep you all posted. Thanks for the prayers and keep them going!

I will need major peace to be able to give time up on Fridays with me son, but I know that if that is what God wants then He will show me the way I just have to be open to it.

I totally understand you not wanting to give up your Friday time. Right now my daughter goes to preschool for 1/2 day but other than that she is home with me. I will grad. in May and really need to start work full time but I am really pulled in two directions about it. We need the money, but I feel like Kaylee also needs me at home. I hope God brings you to the right decision and you are happy with it.

I will pray for you. Like the others have said, God knows what he has in store for you. I work 4 days a weekwith Monday's off, so I know how hard it would be to give up your Friday's but you have to do what you think is best. Keep us posted.

Hey - just logged in and got this... saying a prayer for you!!! :) Let us know how it goes!! :)
Jaye

Did not get itWell, I did not get it. I have never been so happy to NOT get anything! I was really struggling with the possibility to give up time with my son, but had decided if the offer was right I was going to trust God and take it.

God is so good! He answered in a way that I know is from Him and took the stress off me of having to make a decision.

Thank you to each of you for your prayers!

jrstephens said:
Well, I did not get it. I have never been so happy to NOT get anything! I was really struggling with the possibility to give up time with my son, but had decided if the offer was right I was going to trust God and take it.

God is so good! He answered in a way that I know is from Him and took the stress off me of having to make a decision.

Thank you to each of you for your prayers!

Congratulations on not getting the job. LOL, I don't get to write that too frequently. May your pampered chef business continue to florish and you have lots of time and energy to spend with your son.

Related to Prayer Request: Job Interview at 11am Today

1. What can I pray for during my job interview at 11am today?

You can pray for confidence, clarity, and favor during your job interview. You can also pray for wisdom and guidance as you answer questions and make decisions.

2. How can I prepare for my job interview prayer?

You can prepare for your job interview prayer by setting aside some quiet time to reflect and pray. You can also review common interview questions and practice your responses. Additionally, you can ask for support and guidance from friends or family members.

3. Can I pray for a specific outcome during my job interview?

Yes, you can pray for a specific outcome during your job interview. However, it's important to also trust in God's plan and be open to whatever outcome He has in store for you.

4. Is it appropriate to ask others to pray for my job interview?

Yes, it is appropriate to ask others to pray for your job interview. You can ask friends, family members, or members of your church community to pray for you and your interview.

5. Can I pray for a job offer during my job interview prayer?

Yes, you can pray for a job offer during your job interview prayer. However, it's important to also pray for God's will to be done and for His guidance in making the best decision for your future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lcucinella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot