• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rebranding and Simplifying: Opinions on My New Photography Logo

In summary, the new logo for Pampered Chef was designed to better reflect the company's values and mission, symbolizing their commitment to high-quality products and fostering a sense of community. The logo will not affect the products and services offered and was chosen after extensive market research and input from customers and employees. It was officially launched on a specific date, but may take some time to be updated on all materials. Eventually, the old logo will be phased out and replaced by the new one, but there may be a transition period where both logos are used.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I am contemplating re-branding my photography business -- I've had the same logo for 2 years and not quite feeling so connected to it anymore. I've vowed to make 2010 a lot simpler and I wanted to simplify my branding...

Here is the current logo and the new concepts. Not sure if I want to keep the colors or switch directions to the blues, which is a cooler palette but seems a lot crisper to me too. The last one is a black and white version because some things require grayscale appearance and I needed to make sure it appears okay in grayscale.

Attachments

• StudioJELogo-color-final-PNG.jpg
    StudioJELogo-color-final-PNG.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 406
  • SJE2010logo-4.jpg
    SJE2010logo-4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 372
I think they're both lovely.

I really like the blue.. cool and refreshing.. and inter-seasonal and inter-event (if that is a word)...

I like the one on the right. Maybe do a cyan-magenta-yellow version above the black?

I prefer the new in blue (hmm, almost sounds like a wedding!).

I prefer the one on the left. :)

I like your logo on the left.

I like the one on the left. :)ETA: Oh, wait, the left one is your current one? The ones on the right are the new ones you're considering? I really do like the one on the left the best. But if you're tired of it and want a change, then I think the blue one is nice. :)

I like the blue, but I like the script on the left!

1. What is the motivation behind the new logo for Pampered Chef?

The new logo for Pampered Chef was designed to better reflect the company's values and mission. It symbolizes the brand's commitment to providing high-quality, innovative kitchen products and fostering a sense of community and connection through cooking.

2. Will the new logo affect the products and services offered by Pampered Chef?

No, the new logo will not affect the products and services offered by Pampered Chef. The company will continue to provide the same high-quality kitchen products and services that customers have come to love and trust.

3. How was the new logo chosen?

The new logo was chosen after extensive market research and input from customers and employees. The company wanted to ensure that the logo resonated with their target audience and accurately represented the brand's values and mission.

4. When will the new logo be officially launched?

The new logo was officially launched on [date]. However, it may take some time for the logo to be updated on all products and marketing materials.

5. Will the old logo still be used in any capacity?

The old logo will eventually be phased out and replaced by the new logo. However, there may be a transition period where both logos are used, such as on packaging and marketing materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • PampChefJoy