• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Ot: Iso Polaroid One 600 Ultra Camera

I'm not sure what the price is now, but I'd be happy to sell them to you for $40.00 including shipping.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
My daughter wants a Polaroid for Christmas, and this is the only one that may be still in production, or at least bought new. However, the only place I can find them for sale (other than going through price-gouging on ebay) is at Target - and, only in store, not online. The local Targets don't have it!!

Do any of you have one, or would you be able to purchase it and mail it to me? Target is apparently offering it for $40.00, so I'll pay that much plus shipping. If you find it cheaper, you get profit!!

Please let me know. Otherwise I'll end up paying a couple of hundred for a new digi camera and the Polaroid printer (which actually sounds cool, but costs $100 in itself).

TIA

Sarah, I'll ask my DH tonight. I'm pretty sure we have one but only used it through 1 pack of film. It might be neatly tucked on his closet shelf. I won't be able to answer until tonight though, so if you find one sooner - great!

I just saw this article yesterday about Polaroid. I guess they are going to stop making the film...Not sure if it applies to the camara you are looking for...

Fans bid farewell to Polaroid film - CNN.com

email me your phone number & I'll go to target tonight when I get off & see if they have it & if they do I'll call you to make sure you still want me to get it for you. [email protected]

kam said:
I just saw this article yesterday about Polaroid. I guess they are going to stop making the film...Not sure if it applies to the camara you are looking for...

Fans bid farewell to Polaroid film - CNN.com

Yeah, but alot of stores are still selling the 600 film. I just don't want to buy it until I have the camera to go with it!!

kaseydee said:
email me your phone number & I'll go to target tonight when I get off & see if they have it & if they do I'll call you to make sure you still want me to get it for you. [email protected]

Kasey, I just sent you an e-mail.

janetupnorth said:
Sarah, I'll ask my DH tonight. I'm pretty sure we have one but only used it through 1 pack of film. It might be neatly tucked on his closet shelf. I won't be able to answer until tonight though, so if you find one sooner - great!

Thanks, let me know! Even if Kasey is able to find one, it might be cool to have an extra for my daughter to give a friend or her cousin.

Sad that they aren't going to be making them anymore...that is what got me into liking photography and cameras when I was little. Kind of like losing an icon...:(

pampchefsarah said:
My daughter wants a Polaroid for Christmas, and this is the only one that may be still in production, or at least bought new. However, the only place I can find them for sale (other than going through price-gouging on ebay) is at Target - and, only in store, not online. The local Targets don't have it!!

Do any of you have one, or would you be able to purchase it and mail it to me? Target is apparently offering it for $40.00, so I'll pay that much plus shipping. If you find it cheaper, you get profit!!

Please let me know. Otherwise I'll end up paying a couple of hundred for a new digi camera and the Polaroid printer (which actually sounds cool, but costs $100 in itself).

TIA

Hey, if there are any in my area Target's, I'd be happy to help you out. The inventory system on Target.com is down right now, but I'll check it later. PM me your phone number, and if I can find it, I'll call you first to make sure you don't already have it. Or, rather, I could just buy it and if you already have it, I'll take it back before I mail it to you. Either way works. Not a big deal. I live at 'The Get' most of the week.

Jean, if you do find it, you'd have to send it immediately, since you won't be able to do much for awhile after the surgery!!

If you find it, which I doubt, I think they just haven't updated the website, PM me. No one has been able to find it, yet, but if I somehow miraculously wind up with two I can easily find a happy owner for the second.

I have one, a case for it and one pack of unopened film.

1. What is the difference between the Polaroid One 600 Ultra Camera and other instant cameras?

The Polaroid One 600 Ultra Camera is a vintage instant camera that uses 600 film to capture and develop photos instantly. It features a built-in flash and a self-timer for easy use. Unlike other instant cameras, it also has the option to manually adjust the exposure for more creative control over the final photo.

2. How do I load film into the Polaroid One 600 Ultra Camera?

To load film into the camera, first make sure the camera is turned off. Open the film compartment on the back of the camera and insert the film cartridge, with the yellow side facing up. Close the compartment and turn the camera on. The film will automatically eject the dark slide, indicating that it is ready to use.

3. Can I still find film for the Polaroid One 600 Ultra Camera?

While Polaroid stopped producing film for this camera in 2008, there are still options for purchasing film. Companies such as The Impossible Project and Polaroid Originals have started producing new film for vintage instant cameras, including the Polaroid One 600 Ultra Camera.

4. What is the best way to take care of my Polaroid One 600 Ultra Camera?

To ensure the longevity of your camera, it is important to handle it with care and store it properly. Avoid exposing it to extreme temperatures or moisture, and make sure to clean the lens and body regularly. When not in use, store it in a cool, dry place and keep it away from direct sunlight.

5. Can I use the Polaroid One 600 Ultra Camera for professional photography?

While the Polaroid One 600 Ultra Camera can produce high-quality instant photos, it is not typically used for professional photography. The camera's fixed focus and limited settings make it more suitable for casual, fun photos. However, it can be a unique addition to a professional photographer's collection and can produce some creative and unpredictable results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • grainsmommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies