• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help a Low-Income Family Find Ice Age Items for Their Autistic Son?

In summary, a low-income family in a church has a 6-year-old autistic son who has shown positive responses to Ice Age movies. The family is trying to find any items related to Ice Age, but have had no luck in stores and may have to resort to eBay. They are asking for any donations and are willing to pay for shipping. Some suggestions have been made, such as checking Craigslist and fabric stores, and a link to Amazon for Ice Age toys. Someone also mentioned a Tupperware lunch box set with an Ice Age design. The family is grateful for any help in finding items for their son.
cwinter474
Gold Member
There is a very low income family in our church.
They have the sweetest 6yr autisic son. He has had a breakthru of sorts, with the Ice Age movies. He shows more and more positive responses with these movies. Talking, playing it is shear magic. We are all trying to find, clothing, toys, bedding ANYTHING with Ice Age on it. I have been to Target and Walmart, Dollar General, Familly Dollar, Kohl's and Sears without finding anything. NOTHING

We really would rather not go thru eBay but looks like that maybe our only choice.

They have NO extra money that they can spend on this. So I am turning to you. Please if you have ANTHING Ice Age you would like to donate to them. I will pay the shipping.

Thanks for your time, hope at least one of you have something in the bottom of a toybox, or stuffed in a closet. This little guy is so deserving!!!!

Thanks

Carol

Awww, shoot - sure wish I did! What a great story, and I hope you find LOTS of Ice Age stuff!Have you tried Craigs List in your area?

I'll be on the lookout! This sounds great and I'm sure God will answers everyone's prayers to help their son!

Just want to carify, used well loved toys, clothing, bedding, books whatever would be welcome. The mom is very handy and does alot of sewing for our church so she can make just about any size clothing into something for him. Tomorrow I am going to some of the local fabric stores looking for fabric.

I can't believe that with the movie still around that we can't find anything.

I just threw out a whole bunch of Ice Age stuff from McDonalds...bummer...I'll keep an eye out!

morning bump.........

thanks for the site Bobbi,
I'm always a day late it seems Nicole

Don't know if it would work for him, but Tupperware has an ice age lunch box set that just came out and I think there is a matching cup.

Just a weekend bump here, anyone cleaning the toyboxes this weekend?

1. What is "Way Ot - Ice Age Stuff Wanted"?

"Way Ot - Ice Age Stuff Wanted" is a collection of kitchen tools and cookware inspired by the popular animated movie, Ice Age. It is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and 20th Century Fox, and features fun and unique designs that are perfect for any fan of the movie.

2. What types of products are included in the "Way Ot - Ice Age Stuff Wanted" collection?

The "Way Ot - Ice Age Stuff Wanted" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as a skillet, baking pan, cookie cutters, measuring cups and spoons, and more. Each product features a different Ice Age character or design, making them both functional and fun to use.

3. Are the products in the "Way Ot - Ice Age Stuff Wanted" collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Way Ot - Ice Age Stuff Wanted" collection are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the products and prevent any potential damage.

4. Can I purchase the "Way Ot - Ice Age Stuff Wanted" collection in stores or only through Pampered Chef?

The "Way Ot - Ice Age Stuff Wanted" collection is available exclusively through Pampered Chef. You can purchase them through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

5. Is there a warranty for the products in the "Way Ot - Ice Age Stuff Wanted" collection?

Yes, all of our "Way Ot - Ice Age Stuff Wanted" products come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with your products, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Back