• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Good Side Dishes for a Breakfast for Dinner Themed Party?

In summary, some unique themes for a dinner party could include a murder mystery dinner, a wine and cheese tasting, a backyard barbecue, a Mediterranean feast, or a farm-to-table dinner. To make your dinner party more interactive, you could incorporate fun activities like a cooking competition, a DIY cocktail station, or a game night. Some creative menu ideas for a dinner party could include a build-your-own taco bar, a sushi rolling station, a make-your-own pizza party, a fondue night, or a gourmet burger bar. To accommodate dietary restrictions, you could offer a variety of options such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and nut-free dishes. Some tips for hosting a successful dinner party include planning ahead, considering dietary restrictions
littlemaisyPC
Gold Member
OT: Ideas for a Dinner Party (Breakfast for Dinner Theme)I'm having a dinner party coming up on Dec. 15th not PC related. I need some ideas as to what to serve. The theme is Breakfast for Dinner. I have the main dish which is Baked French Toast Casserole but I'm having trouble choosing some sides to go with it. That's where you guys come in and help me decide what you think would go best with french toast.

Last edited:
we are doing breakfast for dinner for a church dinner. We are having strata, fruit, and cinnamon rolls. not sure if there is any thing else that we are having but you could also do sausage or bacon.

Last edited:
Bumping...

Hoping I could get some more ideas. Also if anyone has a great Mimosa recipe? What is your best breakfast desert?

Not really a recipe, but I've done a fruit and granola trifle that looks really pretty...just layer granola, yogurt, and chopped fruit in the trifle bowl. If you want to make it more dessertish, you could mix some cool whip in with the yogurt.

Mimossas: half champagne, half oj. At least that's what I do!

Yay! I wanted to do something with yogurt and fruit just didn't think about putting in the trifle. Thanks :)

sausage balls, little smokies wrapped in crescents, fruit

1. What are some unique themes for a dinner party?

Some unique themes for a dinner party could include a murder mystery dinner, a wine and cheese tasting, a backyard barbecue, a Mediterranean feast, or a farm-to-table dinner.

2. How can I make my dinner party more interactive?

To make your dinner party more interactive, you could incorporate fun activities like a cooking competition, a DIY cocktail station, or a game night. You could also have a themed dress-up or photo booth to encourage guests to participate.

3. What are some creative menu ideas for a dinner party?

Some creative menu ideas for a dinner party could include a build-your-own taco bar, a sushi rolling station, a make-your-own pizza party, a fondue night, or a gourmet burger bar. You could also consider a multi-course meal with different dishes from various cuisines.

4. How can I accommodate dietary restrictions at my dinner party?

To accommodate dietary restrictions, you could offer a variety of options such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and nut-free dishes. You could also ask guests for their dietary preferences beforehand and plan the menu accordingly. Alternatively, you could have a potluck-style dinner party where guests can bring dishes that cater to their dietary needs.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful dinner party?

To host a successful dinner party, make sure to plan ahead and have a detailed timeline for preparations. Consider the dietary restrictions and preferences of your guests when planning the menu. Set the mood with ambient lighting, decorations, and background music. Be a gracious host and make sure to engage with your guests throughout the evening. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the company of your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mkrich00
  • towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
  • leftymac