• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Affordable Check Orders Online | Save Money on Your Checks!

In summary, the person is looking for a place to get checks, and is considering Current's checks, Bradford Exchange, and Checks in the Mail.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Well, after five years, I have finally exhausted my supply of checks for my checking account. I wrote the last check in church on Sunday.

I am wondering, where is the least expensive place to get checks. I do need to go ahead and get one. Also, is there a place I can place the order online, since I don't have a check to send them?

I'm in no hurry because I plan to use my debit card and online bill pay for the remainder of the year.

Here's a link to Current's checks. They start at $9.99 for a box - 125 single checks. Duplicate checks are slightly more and are 100 in a box.http://www.currentcatalog.com/~Checks.html

Last edited:
I did a search of Wal-Mart and ended up at Bradford Exchange. I like the prices ($8.99 for two boxes) but not the shipping. I guess I'll have that anywhere.

Checks in the Mail.

I used them before I stopped writing checks. They were the only publisher with old cars on the checks. :)

I have used Bradford Exchange and Checks in The Mail... I prefer Checks in The Mail... Bradford Exchange I put a rush on and paid the extra shipping for 2 day delivery... I was seriously out of checks and had bills due (totally slipped my mind) Three weeks later I had my checks. Checks in the Mail is much much much more reliable.

Funny you should post this...I just realized today that I need to order checks for DH. I am going to use Checks In The Mail. I have used them in the past and have been happy.

Back when I used to use checks more, I had ordered some from them with a custom picture on the check. It was great!

vista print on-line or checksunlimited.

Posting this mostly as a reminder to myself ....Enter the code "bestoffer" to get your checks for $5 a box!(Thanks, currentcodes!)I couldn't complete my order because I was at work and didn't have any checks with me!

You may want to check the coupon section of your Sunday paper, there are always discounts in there for various check companies!

Yup, been throwing those away for months!Can't get checks for a few days now ... miscalculated and the only reason I'm not overdrawn is that the gas station is putting a "hold" of $1 on my account instead of the charge of $29.05!I can't be overdrawn, I have checks left. Oh wait ....

See it all works out- now you can look in the paper this Sunday and see if there is one in there! On another note- I don't know who you bank with, but have you checked out Huntington? They have 24 hour Grace. BEST. THING. EVER. You have 24 business hours after overdrafting to make the deposit and you get no fees! I have used this on my PC account on a few occasions because I completely forgot to make the deposit. (That is what 4 kids will do for you!!) And did I mention the account is completely FREE?? They are my favorite bank ever!!

1. What is an "Ot-Cheap Check Order"?

An "Ot-Cheap Check Order" is a special type of order that can be placed through Pampered Chef. It allows customers to purchase products at a discounted price, usually at least 10% off the regular retail price, by using a personal check or money order as payment.

2. How do I place an "Ot-Cheap Check Order"?

To place an "Ot-Cheap Check Order", you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or call the customer service number provided on the website. They will guide you through the process and provide you with the necessary information and forms to complete your order.

3. What products are eligible for an "Ot-Cheap Check Order"?

Most Pampered Chef products are eligible for an "Ot-Cheap Check Order". However, there may be some exclusions, such as limited edition or seasonal items. Your consultant or customer service representative will be able to provide you with a list of eligible products.

4. Are there any additional fees or restrictions for "Ot-Cheap Check Orders"?

There are no additional fees for placing an "Ot-Cheap Check Order". However, there are some restrictions to keep in mind. Only one discount can be applied per order and the order must be paid in full with a personal check or money order. Also, "Ot-Cheap Check Orders" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5. How long does it take to process an "Ot-Cheap Check Order"?

The processing time for "Ot-Cheap Check Orders" can vary, but it typically takes around 2-3 weeks. This includes the time it takes for your check to clear and for the products to be shipped to you. Your consultant or customer service representative can give you a more accurate estimate based on your specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
daniellemorgan
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies