• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot--But so Excited--May Be Going on the Oprah Show!!!!

In summary, The Pampered Chef® has been around for many years and offers many different types of Consultants a way to make a living from home. Oprah could do a special show in July that would be a great opportunity for new and existing Consultants to learn more about what the company has to offer.
tiffanypc05
So, this is so exciting and I just have to share it with everyone. I know there's been posts on here about our home office and how messy/cluttered it is and I have this problem and no matter how long I clean I just seem to move the junk around and never actually get rid of it. So while searching around on oprah.com one day I seen where they were going to be doing a show on clutter and I decided to send in my story about how my home office and how it drives my husband insane. Well I wasn't expecting to hear anything back(just kinda put it on there jokingly) and I was contacted on Friday. They said that we were what they were looking for so now we have to send in a video by march 12th. Hopefully I'll be getting a new office makeover. Please keep me in your prayers and keep your fingers crossed for me.

How cool!!

That's so cool :) Keep us posted on what happens!!!!

Plus, you could visit HO while you're there! Okay, jealousy kicking in now...

Keep up posted!

I'd love to just be in her audience. The thought of actually going ON STAGE is impossible...

That would be so cool.
I'm a bit odd though, and don't know what OT stands for (other than Overtime) ????

Kris

OT = Off Topic

How cool!! Please keep us posted on what all happens.

nikked said:
Plus, you could visit HO while you're there! Okay, jealousy kicking in now...

Keep up posted!
No, she won't.

Sorry, but the only way you can get into HO is during conference. It's just the way it is.

That is cool! Make sure you let us know how it turns out!

That's so exciting! Be sure that you have LOTS and LOTS of logo stuff all over your office when you do the video.

That's awesome Tiffany! HOW EXCITING! :D :D

Be sure you contact HO before agreeing to be on the show if PC will even be mentioned. If we are approached for an interview for a major newspaper or radio or TV we must get approval from HO. If PC isn't mentioned then I don't think you have to say anything technically but since it is your PC office I would at least give them a heads up.

How cool is that!! Sending you good vibes to get picked!!

Kelly

OH, MY! YOU ARE A BRAVE ONE!I just don't know if I could let my messy office be shown on national TV. I think I would just die!Good luck...keep us posted!Ann

My first respsonse/.thoughts were: HOW COOL, then I thought immediately of what Bethcooks4u wrote!!!

Good LUck and keep us posted!!!

How exciting! Do let us know if/when you're going to be on so we can watch! I wish she taped during the summer; I would love to go to a taping while at conference, but she doesn't tape then.

How fun. Good luck!

Maybe we should all write the show and ask them to do a special taping just for US. Wouldn't that be cool! It would take a huge amount of us writing in WHY they should do a special show, but would be worth it if it worked.

Every summer when I'm looking up at her penthouse, I'm wishing there was a taping going on too...maybe we could make it happen!

Even when she is taping it's next to impossible to get seats. I've been calling off and on for a year now...My mom want's to go so bad.

This dog now has a bone...WOOF!Can you say "grassroots" movement? Here is the link to suggest a topic for Oprah:

https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templates/BeOnTheShow.jhtml?action=respond&plugId=B2100004

Here is what I sent...

Oprah Submission said:
I work for a wonderful Direct Selling company called The Pampered Chef®, which is based in Chicago. Each summer (in July), more than 10,000 Independent Consultants “invade” Chicago for our annual National Convention, and most of us say at one time or another “I wish Oprah was taping right now!” For the vast majority of us, this is only time that we travel to Chicago, because of family, finances, etc.

The Pampered Chef® is a wonderful company that has made it possible for many of us to be full-time parents, working outside of our homes, on our schedule. Doris Christopher, who founded our company more than 25 years ago, is an incredible woman, and a great inspiration to us all.

Over the years, our company has changed, and “stay-at-home-moms” are no longer the only Consultants working for the company. There are men, doctors, business people, secretaries…the list goes on and on. Some of us replaced an income, others just want a night away from home. The type of Consultants working for The Pampered Chef® are as different and as vast as the products we offer!

Why not do a special taping in July to talk about home-based business opportunities? We have three “waves” of National Conference, because we are such a large group. I know that we would easily fill your audience!

I wouldn't recommend copying this exactly, because then it might be ignored, but it's a starting place. If they get enough requests/suggestions, maybe we'll get somewhere...and if we don't, it was fun trying!

Congrats and Nikki, I love your letter. I'll write one too!!!:D

How exciting! Keep us posted and yes do notify HO to make sure you know exactly how much about PC you can mention on the air,etc.

WOW! I'm so jealous/excited for you! I want a makeover, too!! I live in the 'burbs, so find out if you can get extra tickets, I'd LOVE to be in the audience for your taping! Maybe if they don't makeover my office, I can learn something!

I'll be watching for this topic! Keep us updated.

I thought of the pc thing also. I'll have to check that out before I send the tape in b/c I save everything. My awards for hitting $15000 and my fd awards and every other recognition my director and advanced director has sent me I keep. Plus, all the pc boxes in there. My MIL says we should clean it up before going on but what would be the point...lol. With a pc business, working full time, andeverything else it's impossible to keep anything straightened. I just can't wait to see how they turn things around in there. My hubby built an 8 foot long desk in there last summer and built it high enought where i could stash all myjunkunder it but i've ran out of room under there...lol. I just want to get organized. Hopefully Nate will come and do it...lol..wishful thinking huh?? I've got to find a video camera thought b/c i don't own one...just may be a reason to go out and buy one...lol

1. What is "Ot--But so Excited--May Be Going on the Oprah Show!!!!"?

"Ot--But so Excited--May Be Going on the Oprah Show!!!!" is an exclamatory phrase used to express excitement and anticipation about the possibility of appearing on the popular talk show, "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

2. How did this opportunity come about?

We were contacted by the producers of the show who saw our product and were interested in featuring it on an upcoming episode. We are thrilled at the possibility of being on such a highly regarded and influential platform.

3. What product will be featured on the Oprah Show?

We are not able to disclose the specific product at this time, but we can assure you that it is one of our top-selling and most loved items.

4. When will the episode air?

We are still in the process of finalizing details with the show's producers, so we do not have a confirmed air date at this time. As soon as we have more information, we will be sure to share it with our customers and followers.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts related to the Oprah Show appearance?

We are always looking for ways to show our appreciation for our customers, but at this time, we do not have any specific promotions or discounts planned in relation to the Oprah Show appearance. We encourage you to stay tuned to our social media channels and emails for any updates or announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom