• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Show! but I'm a Big Doofus Head!

In summary, Jessica had a show yesterday and all 15 people were there on time. She had some trouble with forgetting items, but her show was still successful.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I had a large show yesterday afternoon. I knew about 15-16 would be in attendance. My husband has been sick so I had been running around like a chicken getting things ready and trying to care for my two little ones.

I got to the host's house around 2:15 and started setting up. I realized that I had forgotten about 4 important products! Darn!:grumpy: I didn't live very far from the host so I got everything ready - products set out, cattys set out, etc. - and then told her I was going to RUN home! I knew that I would be back at probably exactly 3:00 (the start of the show).

I went home, got everything I needed and then headed back. I got to her house at exactly 3:04. I walked in and ALL 15 PEOPLE WERE SEATED WAITING FOR ME!!!:eek: When does that ever happen!!! All guests on time!!!

I was so embarassed! Well, I profusely apologized, did my intro and everyone was very relaxed and laughing.

Ended up with a $900+ show!!! Guess they know I'm human after all!

I think that worked to your benefit, it shows that anyone can do the job and you are human. I agree that I have never done or been to a party where everyone was on time. You must have had a bunch of PC junkies on your hands.

Out of curiosity what did you make for the party with that many people and was it an interactive show?

I didn't do interactive. We made the chicken fajitas in the DCB (double batch) and Triple Citrus Mojitos.

How cool was that! You just showed your dedication to the business, to your host and to them, the customer.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! :blushing: I got to my show late yesterday too and they were all there. Weird! But good!

I've done that twice... I was lucky that both parties were close to home...
My son pilfers my bag, when I'm not looking..

I did a party a couple of months ago, and called my husband about 4 times to bring me things I forgot (he waited at the house until I said 'that's really and truly everything'). The host's husband bought the wrong kind of canned pumpkin. Another consultant who was at the party (friend of both me and the host) ended up doing alot of the kitchen work for me.

Was not only a good show, but the host is my recruit, and she's on fire!

I've been there as well. I seem to always forget something, BUT I also always end up leaving something there as well. I feel like I've lost my mind.

Once, I wrote down on my calendar a show started at 3:00, but the host put 2:00 on her invitations. I even told her on the phone I'd see her around 2:15, but she didn't say anything to me over the phone. Imagine my surprise when I get there and everyone was sitting in a circle in the living room waiting for me.

Jessica - I'm really glad your show turned out great though!!!

Related to Great Show! but I'm a Big Doofus Head!

1. What is "Great Show! but I'm a Big Doofus Head!"?

"Great Show! but I'm a Big Doofus Head!" is a popular cooking show on Pampered Chef where our consultants showcase our products and share delicious recipes.

2. Who hosts the show?

The show is hosted by our talented Pampered Chef consultants who are experts in using our products and creating amazing dishes.

3. Can I purchase the products featured on the show?

Absolutely! All the products used on the show can be purchased through our Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

4. Is there a way to watch previous episodes of "Great Show! but I'm a Big Doofus Head!"?

Yes, you can watch previous episodes of the show on our website or on our YouTube channel.

5. Can I participate in the show as a guest or audience member?

Unfortunately, "Great Show! but I'm a Big Doofus Head!" is not open to outside guests or audience members. However, you can join in the fun by hosting your own Pampered Chef party with your friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • Chef_TK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies