• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oriental Vegetable Pizza and Asian Lettuce Wraps

In summary, the Oriental Vegetable Pizza crust is made with all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and cornmeal. A pre-made crust can also be used. The pizza typically includes bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, and onions, but other vegetables can be added or substituted. Different types of protein can be used in the Asian Lettuce Wraps, such as chicken, beef, tofu, or shrimp, and the filling can be prepared ahead of time. The dipping sauce for the wraps is a simple mixture of soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, and optional spices. Adjust proportions to taste.
pamperedmomto3
I was wondering if anyone had an opinion about the Oriental vegetable pizza and/or the Asian lettuce wraps. Have you had them? Demo'd them? How do they taste, etc. TIA

:chef: Sounds yummy, I'd love to hear feedback as well :chef:

Just the sound of them makes me hungry :rolleyes: where did you find these recipes?

They are in the All the Best cookbook.

1. How do I make the crust for the Oriental Vegetable Pizza?

The crust for the Oriental Vegetable Pizza is made with a combination of all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and cornmeal. You can also use a pre-made pizza crust if you prefer. Follow the instructions on the packaging for baking the crust before adding the toppings.

2. What vegetables are typically used in the Oriental Vegetable Pizza?

The Oriental Vegetable Pizza typically includes a variety of vegetables such as bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, and onions. However, feel free to add or substitute any vegetables of your choice to customize the pizza to your liking.

3. Can I use a different type of protein in the Asian Lettuce Wraps?

Yes, you can use any type of protein in the Asian Lettuce Wraps, such as chicken, beef, tofu, or shrimp. Just make sure to cook the protein thoroughly before adding it to the wraps.

4. Can I prepare the Asian Lettuce Wraps ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the filling for the Asian Lettuce Wraps ahead of time and store it in the fridge. However, we recommend assembling the wraps just before serving to prevent the lettuce from getting soggy.

5. How do I make the dipping sauce for the Asian Lettuce Wraps?

The dipping sauce for the Asian Lettuce Wraps is a simple combination of soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and sesame oil. You can also add some chili flakes or sriracha for a spicy kick. Mix all the ingredients together and adjust the proportions to your taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • mama2emma
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
buzz26
  • chefinbiz