• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Is on Jan 19, and the Host Wants No Carbs!

In summary, the chicken is a great idea, and the cookware is helpful. Guests can add salad or garlic bites to the meal. The pan-Asian meatballs are a good option for a dipping sauce.
mama2emma
Gold Member
I was thinking of doing the 30-minute chicken (bought the DCB as a host about a year ago and LOVE it), and using the chicken in lettuce wraps. That way I could involve everyone in cutting some of the veggies, making a dipping sauce, while the chicken cooks.

Any thoughts? Does anyone have a good easy recipe for an Asian dipping sauce?

Thanks!

Do the chicken or pork loin, in the DCB. Serve with salad (layered low carb veg in the trifle bowl--or multi colored lettuces with crumbled feta is good, plus sliced cukes). Use the PC salad dressing mixer for a good low carb dressing/vinegrette. If not everyone is doing low carb, make the garlic bites with the saute pan!

I don't have the trifle bowl or the salad dressing mixer (yet!) since this is my first show. I definitely like the idea of doing the garlic bites for those not doing low carb.Thanks!

No Carbs? No Fun! IMO! LOL

Everything I've thought of has carbs. Sorry Im not much of a help!

Ah! With the kit then...besides the DCB, do you or the host have other PC items? Incorporate them!

I'm on a roll here (low-carb roll with butter, please)...

The chicken is a great idea, I'd still add the salad.

Grate parmesan for the salad, before the show, store in one of the prep bowls. Have the salad in another bowl (from the host's kitchen?) and grate a bit of parmesan on the salad at the show to demo the micrograter. Guests can add more, to taste, later. Bottled salad dressing is ok. Host can provide fav low carb dressing.

True confession--I don't like the UM, but if it works for you, demo it. :D I'd Slice tomatoes for the salad with the knife in your kit.

I'm a low carber but would still offer the garlic bites made in the Saute Pan-- quick, easy. Sell it as good for eggs, meat, fish, poultry on the low carb diet AND also a quick way to serve non-carb guests 'bread' without keeping a loaf in the house. That demo shows the garlic press (I also add Italian herbs, if you got'em, use 'em).

Use the SA from the kit, perhaps filled with 2 different nuts or low carb snacks (from health food store-check for low carb cracker type snacks). Or low carb dips? Your knife can prepare celery sticks and cuke and/or zucchini strips for dipping. Shows off the cutting board too.

Lastly...the stoneware is great for roasting veggies, bring that up...there are some low carb veggies that taste great roasted--peppers and fennel come to mind.

Low carbing in L.A.,

For Asian dipping sauce, I really like the sauce for the Pan-Asian Meatballs.
It's on p9 of F/W 2007 Season's Best.

mama2emma said:
I was thinking of doing the 30-minute chicken (bought the DCB as a host about a year ago and LOVE it), and using the chicken in lettuce wraps. That way I could involve everyone in cutting some of the veggies, making a dipping sauce, while the chicken cooks.

Any thoughts? Does anyone have a good easy recipe for an Asian dipping sauce?

Thanks!
Do you have any cookware? Like the grill pan or something? If so, you can grill veggies with olive oil and seasoning to serve with the chicken. I cook onions in my stainless 10" all the time and they are delicious!!!! Also, you can do broccoli, etc in the microcooker to serve with a meat.

some ideas. Good luck.

1. What options do you have for carb-free dishes?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of delicious carb-free recipes that are perfect for your upcoming show. From zucchini lasagna to cauliflower rice stir fry, our recipes are designed to be both healthy and satisfying. We also have a selection of gluten-free and low-carb products that can be used to create even more tasty dishes.

2. How can I make sure my guests will still enjoy the food without carbs?

Our carb-free recipes are designed to be flavorful and filling, so your guests won't even notice they're missing carbs. We also have tips and tricks for how to make carb-free versions of your favorite dishes, so you and your guests can still enjoy all the flavors you love.

3. Do you have any dessert options that are carb-free?

Absolutely! We have a variety of delicious desserts that are completely carb-free, from chocolate avocado mousse to berry crumble. These desserts are not only delicious, but they're also guilt-free and perfect for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products to make carb-free dishes?

Yes, many of our products can be used to create delicious carb-free meals. For example, our spiralizer can be used to make zucchini noodles for a low-carb pasta dish, and our grill pan is perfect for grilling up some tasty veggies. We also have a selection of products specifically designed for low-carb cooking, such as our veggie spiralizer and rice cooker.

5. How can I incorporate more protein into my carb-free dishes?

Protein is an important part of a healthy diet, and we have many recipes that are not only carb-free, but also high in protein. Some options include our chicken and veggie stir fry, quinoa and black bean salad, and grilled shrimp skewers. We also have a variety of protein-rich snacks and dips that are perfect for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenf
  • KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
luvmyfamily
  • jrstephens