• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Under Host's 150 Limit: What To Do?

In summary, the host is sick and doesn't want to mess with any more orders right now. You need to reach $150 in order to turn in the show as a show and for her to qualify for the host benefits. Depending on how far off she is, you might be able to add some orders or have individuals order directly. The final suggestion is to order on the hosts order in order to get the discount.
proudmama02
My last show is not at 150. The host is sick and doesn't want to mess with any more orders right now. How do I go about transmitting this order??
It won't let me cause it's not 150. She is also ordering the host special, so how can I do this?? Thanks for any help

Well, it has to reach 150 to qualify as a show and for her to qualify for the host benefits. Can you make some calls and add some orders. Maybe make some calls and tell about the items that are being discontinued. How far are you away from 150?

One more thing. You can't turn this show in under 150 or all the guests will be charged extra shipping.

Even though she's sick, she needs to know that it won't count as a show unless it's over $150. That means that all orders have to be transmitted as individual orders, meaning they all have to pay the direct shipping cost. :( That also means she gets no host benefits, including the host special. I'm not sure how sick she is and if she just REALLY doesn't want to deal with it. If she REALLY wants that special, maybe it'll give her a little motivation to get a few more orders. Depending on how you feel, if you have any straggling orders from individuals, you could add those to your show if you have them. Sometimes I know I'll do this for hosts who really seem to have given it their best shot. Maybe she has a friend or a husband who's willing to pass the catalog around too. If she's not too far off, this is what I'd encourage her to do. Then maybe she could share part of her host benefit with that person. Technically she can't co-host a catalog show, but if someone helps her out, she can buy something for them at the discount she earns. Or you could reward that person with a little something. Order on the hosts order to get the discount.

Any other suggestions?? Those were my only thoughts so far. Good luck!

Thanks So Much!

What is the host's 150 limit?

The host's 150 limit refers to the minimum sales requirement set by Pampered Chef for a party to be considered successful. This means that the total sales from the party must reach at least $150 in order for the host to receive free products and discounts.

What happens if the party does not reach the host's 150 limit?

If the party does not reach the host's 150 limit, the host will not receive any free products or discounts. However, the orders will still be processed and the host will earn rewards based on the total sales amount.

Can guests still place orders if the party does not reach the host's 150 limit?

Yes, guests can still place orders even if the party does not reach the host's 150 limit. Their orders will still count towards the total sales amount and the host will receive rewards based on the total sales.

Can the host combine their own order with their guests' orders to reach the 150 limit?

No, the host's own order cannot be combined with their guests' orders to reach the 150 limit. The host's order will count as a separate order and must reach the 150 limit on its own to qualify for free products and discounts.

What can the host do to help reach the 150 limit?

The host can invite more guests to the party, share the party link with their friends and family, and encourage guests to place orders. They can also offer incentives or bonuses for guests who place orders over a certain amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
muffetts
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • sarahsworld2000