• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Through Your Own Website: Can You Use Your Name?

In summary, when ordering through your own website, you can use your own name for shipping and payment purposes, whether you have an account or not. You can also choose from multiple payment methods if available and track your order if a tracking system is integrated. As long as necessary security measures are taken, it is generally safe to order through your website.
jasonmva
Silver Member
Ok I have a question. I have my own website and I was wondering if I can place an order through my own website and use my name as the purchaser or do I need to use a made up name? If I use my own, would I get paid commission on it?

You can use your own name. Sometimes I use my husband's, too. I haven't had a problem yet.

Why are you ordering off your website?? I am pretty sure than any order with a consultant's name on it doesn't pay, no matter how it was submitted...

Hey Jason, I would use someone else's name (ask a former host?) or hey use Kim's name and just put c/o you and your address after their name in shipping.. Just what I would do.. but why don't you just add it to an upcoming order may can save more by adding it to the host's order.

Hi there! That's a great question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are able to place an order through your own website using your own name as the purchaser. You will still receive commission on the order, as long as it is a valid customer order and not a personal order. However, we do recommend using a made up name for your own orders to avoid any confusion or potential issues. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use my own name when ordering through my website?

Yes, you can use your own name when placing an order on your website. In fact, it is recommended to use your real name for shipping and payment purposes to avoid any confusion or issues with the order.

2. Do I need to create an account to order through my website?

It depends on the website's settings. Some websites require customers to create an account to place an order, while others allow guest checkout. If you have created an account on your website, you can use it to place an order. Otherwise, you can check out as a guest.

3. Can I use different payment methods when ordering through my website?

Yes, if you have set up multiple payment options on your website, you can choose whichever method you prefer when placing an order. This allows customers to have flexibility and convenience in paying for their orders.

4. Is it safe to order through my own website?

If you have taken necessary security measures, such as using a secure payment gateway and SSL certificate, it is generally safe to order through your own website. However, it is always recommended to keep an eye on any suspicious activities and regularly update your website's security measures.

5. Can I track my order when ordering through my website?

Yes, if you have integrated a tracking system on your website, you can track your order just like any other customer. This allows you to keep track of the delivery status and estimated arrival date of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo