• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering New Products: August Party Attendees and the September Deadline

In summary, "Stupid" products in Pampered Chef refer to a line of fun and quirky kitchen gadgets designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. They are rigorously tested and safe to use, and can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or their online store. "Stupid" products can be easily cleaned and maintained, and come with a satisfaction guarantee.
goobermom
If a customer attends a party in August, can they order the new products if the party doesn't close until the beginning of September?

Can they get the August guest special?

If the show is dated August, then they have to get the August specials and products. Fall products aren't available until shows/orders dated September.

goobermom said:
If a customer attends a party in August, can they order the new products if the party doesn't close until the beginning of September?

Can they get the August guest special?

No, they can't. The show is dated in August.

I do believe the show would have to be dated in September for them to order the new product. If they want the August special, they would have to order from the old catalog.

And, no, NOT stupid!! :)

Boy, great minds think alike!! :)

Your question has already been answered, so I'll let that lie.My first response to your thread title of "Stupid ?" was "Sometimes, but not usually."
I do want to remind you, though, that there are no stupid questions.

1. What is "Stupid" in the context of Pampered Chef products?

In Pampered Chef, "Stupid" refers to a line of fun and quirky kitchen gadgets and tools designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. These products are often brightly colored and feature clever designs that add a touch of whimsy to your kitchen.

2. Are "Stupid" products safe to use in the kitchen?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the "Stupid" line, are rigorously tested to ensure they meet high safety standards. They are made with quality materials and are designed to be easy and safe to use.

3. Can I find "Stupid" products in retail stores?

No, "Stupid" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants and their online store. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and support to our customers.

4. How do I clean and maintain my "Stupid" products?

Most "Stupid" products can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Be sure to read the care instructions for each specific product, as some may be dishwasher safe. Proper maintenance and storage will help ensure the longevity of your "Stupid" products.

5. Can I return or exchange a "Stupid" product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including "Stupid" products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies