• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the value of a Stainless Covered Saucepan in our supply order?

In summary, the July Sellathon reward is the SS small saute pan. The saute pan is a sample that is half-price, and it is due to arrive on August 1.
jenapc
In our supply order, it says $75. Does anyone know the real value of the saucepan? It's 1.5qt with lid. I really want a piece to showcase starting in August, and have shows lined up for September. I don't think I can earn cookware fast enough until they go on special in September to get any pieces beforehand.

Anyone know what the "reward" is for 2 Shows in July from the Sell-A-Thon?

Products on the supply order form are usually about 40% off retail.

The July bonus for submitting 2 shows is the SS small saute pan! So you WILL have one if you do two shows and get them in by August 5th. You can buy the SS small saute pan as a sample for half price too! ($24)

Oh... WoW! Any idea when we will be seeing it arrive? My girlfriends are dieing to decide between non-stick and stainless. Especially my mother who is one of my preferred customers (she just went through a horrible divorce so she needs to restock her entire house).

I didn't remember seeing the saute pan listed on the supply order form. If it is, feel dumb! LOL I haven't had coffee today - been cutting back so my brain is a mess.

It's not on the supply list it's on the samples list! To see it you have to put August 1 as the date of the sample order.

Products earned during Sellathon are supposed to ship for arrival Aug 1st......And the Saute Pan is not on the Supply Order - it is on the sample order - for 50% off. (as opposed to the 40% off on supply items)

...the 1.5 qt covered saucepan isn't available individually, so its tough to say a cost for it. It is included in the 7 pc. set!

Yeah, it's a shame I don't need the entire set personally, although I'm sure I'd give some pieces away to family. Thank you all for answering my question :)

What is a Stainless Covered Saucepan?

A Stainless Covered Saucepan is a type of cooking pot with a lid that is made from stainless steel. It is commonly used for cooking sauces, soups, and other dishes on the stovetop.

What sizes are available for Stainless Covered Saucepans?

Stainless Covered Saucepans come in a variety of sizes, typically ranging from 1 quart to 4 quarts. The size you choose will depend on the amount of food you need to cook at one time.

Is a Stainless Covered Saucepan oven safe?

Yes, our Stainless Covered Saucepans are oven safe up to a certain temperature. Please refer to the product's specific instructions or packaging for the recommended maximum oven temperature.

Can I use metal utensils with a Stainless Covered Saucepan?

It is not recommended to use metal utensils with a Stainless Covered Saucepan as it may cause scratches on the surface. We recommend using wooden, silicone, or nylon utensils instead to protect the integrity of the pan.

How do I clean and care for my Stainless Covered Saucepan?

To clean your Stainless Covered Saucepan, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or steel wool. To maintain its shine, you can also use a stainless steel cleaner. Do not place in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Crys Hall
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • dwyerkim