• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Ke and Pink Products: FAQs and Tips for Combining Orders

In summary, if you want both the pink scrubby things and the kit enhancement, you have to order them in different months and pay shipping twice.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
A silly question about kit enhancment and the pink products.

If I am going to order both of them ... must I place them on seperate orders? And must I order both of them in April?

Call me cheap, but I'd prefer not to pay more shipping than I have to.

Unless you have KE in a different month KE has to be done in April.

I am not sure if the pink products are available for KE. Someone else, may know the answer to that.

I do know you can order all KE on one order, you do not have to place seperate orders for each product.

The pink products are available on Supply Order. The Kit Enhancement is a separate thing. I think you can do the Pink products through May, but that I'm not sure on. I do know that you can only do one KE order in April.

The HWC guest products are not available with the Kit Enhancement. You can only pre-order them on a supply order. So, yes, you have to pay the shipping twice. It's still an awesome deal.

No, I'm not asking if I can get the pink products on Kit enhancement. They're already discounted ...

I was planning to put in a separate supply order. Only one shipping order per month is $4. So I was planning to put in a supply order in early May and include the pink products.

All I wanted to know is whether I can include the pink products on a May supply order or if they must be ordered in April.

Di_Can_Cook said:
No, I'm not asking if I can get the pink products on Kit enhancement. They're already discounted ...

I was planning to put in a separate supply order. Only one shipping order per month is $4. So I was planning to put in a supply order in early May and include the pink products.

All I wanted to know is whether I can include the pink products on a May supply order or if they must be ordered in April.
Ohhhh... Yes, you can order them with your May supply order.

You could also check to see if your director or someone else in your cluster who earned the HWC items is sending in a supply order before then. Maybe they'd let you add them to the order if they don't need them - but then we are just talking a couple of days now - it's already the 29th.

I just might .... Right now ... I am not sure if I can justify buying anything on kit enhancement. There is talk of pay cuts at work and nothing I NEED though as always ... there are many things I want.

I love those pink scrubby things. I plan on buying me a few more I am doing a show on Sat so they will go on there.

Related to Ordering Ke and Pink Products: FAQs and Tips for Combining Orders

1. What is the difference between "Ke" and "Pink" products?

"Ke" products refer to the brand's line of kitchen tools and cookware that are made with high-quality materials and innovative designs. "Pink" products, on the other hand, are a special collection that supports breast cancer research, with a portion of the sales going towards the cause.

2. Are "Ke" and "Pink" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, the majority of our "Ke" and "Pink" products are dishwasher safe. However, we always recommend checking the product's care instructions for specific cleaning guidelines.

3. Can I purchase "Ke" and "Pink" products separately or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase "Ke" and "Pink" products individually or as a set, depending on your preference. Our sets often offer a better value for customers, but individual products are also available for purchase.

4. Are "Ke" and "Pink" products only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, "Ke" and "Pink" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. This allows for personalized customer service and the opportunity to see and try the products before purchasing.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Ke" and "Pink" products?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts for "Ke" and "Pink" products. These can be found on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, hosts of Pampered Chef parties can earn free and discounted "Ke" and "Pink" products as part of their rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK