• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Guest Packages: Tips & Ideas From a Chef

In summary, the host kit includes a contact card, a guest special, a scrap paper sheet, a brochure of package suggestions, and information for the Turkey Trot and Holiday Host Raffle.
cookwithchris
Does anyone use guest packages?
I usually just give out a catalogue & order form
Any ideas?:chef:

cookwithchris said:
Does anyone use guest packages?
I usually just give out a catalogue & order form
Any ideas?:chef:

I did for a few shows. It was a folder that had a catalog, order form, alphabetized wish list, and flyers in plastic sleeves for host benefits, fundraisers, and wedding registries. I saw no real benefit of it, and they became a pain to put together, so I stopped using them.

I use the front/back of a 3 ring binder for my "pocket/writing board"...I put the catalog & order form in there, along with a sheet about recruiting. Because it's close to Christmas, everyone gets a mini-catalog, which I encourage people to take instead of the larger ones...That's what I use. It's convenient, easy & because I got the binders with the plastic insert area for the front/back, I put the "Host a Cooking Show" flier in there. Half with one side of the flier showing, and half with the other side...so, people can see that when others hold their "writing board" up.

i have the lap boards with catalog, wish list, order form, a recipe card and drawing slip. i like that it is an organized way for me to make sure i have everything. on the back of the lap board i have the host benfits flyer and will be adding the fundraiser flyer. i'm kinda new, but i like the organization of them and i like that the guests have something to write on and don't have to fight over a table. as for all the flyers Lefty mentioned i have a small binder with those in it and just flip through it with the guests at the begining.

That's helpful - thanks!

I used to do pocket folders and get them back at each show. It got to be a pain and they got ragged looking. I now use a manilla folder the guests can keep. I stamp my info on them and have a few stickers as well about bookings and recruiting. Guests love that the can write on them and have somthing to put in their file cabinet at home and keep all their PC receipts in it!

Generally I have the following in my host kits from front to back:Contact Card (a 3 x 5 card that has my contact info that they can take with them)
Guest Special (on 1/2 sheet)
Everyone Deserves to Be Pampered (recruiting flyer I got here)
Scrap Paper (1/2 sheet colored paper for notes)
Catalog
Survey/Door PrizeFor the next couple of weeks, I've added a brochure of package suggestions and info for the Turkey Trot and Holiday Host Raffle (my version of the 10 x $100).

Related to Ordering Guest Packages: Tips & Ideas From a Chef

1. How do I place an order for a Pampered Chef guest package?

To place an order for a guest package, simply visit our website and browse through our selection of packages. Once you have found the one you would like, click on the "Add to Cart" button and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.

2. Can I customize the items in a guest package?

Yes, you can customize the items in a guest package to suit your needs. Simply click on the "Customize" button on the package page and select the items you would like to include. Please note that customization options may vary depending on the package.

3. How long does it take for a guest package to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the items in the package. However, most guest packages are delivered within 5-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your package has been shipped.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for guest packages?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for guest packages. You can order as many or as few packages as you would like.

5. Can I return or exchange a guest package?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so if you are not happy with your guest package, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that customized items may not be eligible for return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • sprout18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JennyJennJen