• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Basket: Will it Arrive by July 10th?

In summary, the estimated delivery time for an Ordering Basket is typically 3-5 business days from the date of purchase. You can choose to upgrade to expedited shipping for an additional fee to ensure it arrives by a desired date. If an order is placed today, it should arrive before July 10th, but unforeseen circumstances may affect the delivery date. A tracking number will be provided via email to track the status of the delivery. If the Ordering Basket does not arrive by the estimated date, contact customer service for assistance.
PCSarahjm
Does anyone know the status of this basket...when I try to order it...it says backordered? I have a customer that needs it by July 10th. Do you think it will be here intime if I order it today?

I sent a show in on the 20th and it already said the Basket was being shipped from BO status! I hope that helps but can't really say for certain it will arrive in time!?!

Yea...I wouldn't guarantee it for her. Does anyone in your cluster have one so you could give her the one you all have...and replace it when the BO one comes in?

Its for a wedding gift on the 12th....but like you said I don't think I can garuntee it to be here by the 10th.

Thanks

I would say order it anyway...mine came in about six days after the rest of the order arrived. If for any reason it's not here in time, you can always do a certificate that says "A gift has been purchased for you!" or something like that...

You can go to CC then Shipment Status and then Backorder Items. Does it give you a date then?

You could always print up a gift certificat with a picture of it on there for her to give. I have done this before when something cannot get here in time.

I submitted a show the 2nd week of June and the BBQ basket came the day after i recieved the original order

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the basket you are looking to order is currently backordered. I understand how frustrating that can be, especially when you have a customer who needs it by a specific date. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that it will arrive by July 10th if you order it today. However, I recommend reaching out to our customer service team to see if they have any updates on the status of the basket. They may be able to provide a more accurate estimate of when it will be back in stock and available for delivery. Thank you for your understanding and for being a valued consultant. Best of luck with your order!

1. How long will it take for my Ordering Basket to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for your Ordering Basket is typically 3-5 business days from the date of purchase.

2. Can I expedite the shipping for my Ordering Basket?

Yes, you can choose to upgrade to expedited shipping for an additional fee. This will ensure that your Ordering Basket arrives by the desired date.

3. Will my Ordering Basket arrive by July 10th if I place my order today?

The estimated delivery time for your Ordering Basket is 3-5 business days, so if you place your order today, it should arrive before July 10th. However, factors such as shipping delays or unforeseen circumstances may affect the delivery date.

4. Can I track my Ordering Basket once it has been shipped?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your Ordering Basket has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your delivery.

5. What should I do if my Ordering Basket does not arrive by July 10th?

If your Ordering Basket does not arrive by the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track your order and provide an update on the status of your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cewcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
EpTxGuy
  • chefann