• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order the Buying Guest Through Pws!

In summary, the guest orders the buying guest special through the PWS for a cooking show, and they need to add the free item to their order.
ameliasurf
ok how does a guest order the buying guest special through the pws for a cooking show?

I think you might just have to add item "GP34" to her order on your P3 software for her to get it. I tried to act like a "guest" and choose it through my website, but I couldn't find it. Just let them know that you'll be sure to add the free item to their order, that's all.

It's in the "Guest Special" category, 3rd row from the bottom.

chefann said:
It's in the "Guest Special" category, 3rd row from the bottom.

Actually, I think she's talking about ordering it as a guest on the website, not putting in an order for a guest on the P3 software. I have tried 3 times to find it as a "guest" on the website, but it's just not there. I think we're going to have to remember to add this to every buying guest's order in Feb!

That is on my PWS. When you go in as if you're ordering on a show, click "Guest Special" and all the stoneware comes up, but the heart dish is in there, too. Left pic, third row from the bottom.

chefann said:
That is on my PWS. When you go in as if you're ordering on a show, click "Guest Special" and all the stoneware comes up, but the heart dish is in there, too. Left pic, third row from the bottom.

Oh! I was trying as a Feb. Guest - that's why! :D

cathyskitchen said:
Oh! I was trying as a Feb. Guest - that's why! :D
this is what i was looking for ... feb buying guest

Ooohhh..... <lightbulb goes on>In the Guest Special area on PWS, it has the sprinkles, but the spreader isn't there. I think you'll have to add it in P3. Although when we've had those types of items before HO has been really good about sending as many as there were orders on the show.

chef ann,

you are amazing!!! i can't always count on you for an answer!!!

Just an FYI - I saw the spreader there today :) I'm happy because I am doing a show for a mom's group and they LOVE free stuff...

1. How do I place an order through a Pampered Chef buying guest?

To place an order through a Pampered Chef buying guest, simply go to their Personal Web Site (PWS) and browse the products. Once you have selected the items you would like to purchase, click on the "Add to Cart" button for each product. When you are finished shopping, click on the shopping cart icon and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.

2. Can I use my consultant discount when ordering through a buying guest's PWS?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount when ordering through a buying guest's PWS. Simply log in to your consultant account before placing the order and your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. How do I find a specific buying guest's PWS?

To find a specific buying guest's PWS, you can ask your consultant for their link or search for their name on the Pampered Chef website. You can also search for their name on social media to see if they have shared their PWS link.

4. Can I pay for my order with a credit card?

Yes, you can pay for your order with a credit card when ordering through a buying guest's PWS. The PWS accepts all major credit cards as well as PayPal.

5. How long does it take for my order to arrive when ordering through a buying guest's PWS?

Your order will typically arrive within 3-5 business days when ordering through a buying guest's PWS. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays in shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristianne