• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Replacement Parts for Shipping to Customer - Troubleshooting Issue

I fnially got the order to go through this morning - I needed to do a program and product update!Yeah yeah - I know...if i were using P3 it would automatically update. Whatever...bug off...
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Why am I unable to submit this???
I am using the customer's CC number and shipping it TO her. I have done this a zillion times before - this time when I click OK it asks me if I am sure I want to cancel w/o saving!?!?!?

Weird. There's probably some weird thing that needs to be checked off. Are you using PP or P3?

chefann said:
Weird. There's probably some weird thing that needs to be checked off. Are you using PP or P3?

I am using PP (hello??? I am the chicken-shit afraid to switch over, remember!?!? LOL)

dannyzmom said:
I am using PP (hello??? I am the chicken-shit afraid to switch over, remember!?!? LOL)

PS - why are we allowed to say chicken-shit but we're not allowed to say ****tail?
Just wondering...things that make ya go hmmmm....

gosh- it's been months since I used PP. <evil grin>I don't know. I just went into PP and it let me create one with a cc number.

chefann said:
gosh- it's been months since I used PP. <evil grin>

I don't know. I just went into PP and it let me create one with a cc number.

rackin frackin minimum word rule

dannyzmom said:

rackin frackin minimum word rule

dangit - I tried to call you a bi+ch and it censored me. I guess I'll just have to call you a ****er. ;):cool:

dannyzmom said:
dangit - I tried to call you a bi+ch and it censored me. I guess I'll just have to call you a ****er. ;):cool:

dangit - censored again...hmmmm...I am gonna have to get creative here....oh wait, it lets me say shit - so I can just call you a shithead ;)

dannyzmom said:
dangit - censored again...hmmmm...I am gonna have to get creative here....oh wait, it lets me say shit - so I can just call you a shithead ;)

::::snort snort:::::
this is fun.
Oh and btw Ann, I love ya!!!!!
::::muah!:::::

pbbht.yeah, well you're a doody-head!

I'm sitting here on the couch laughing.Well, not so much laughing as trying not to because DH is trying to watch a Staw Wars program (that he's already seen), and ending up snorting.

And MWAH! right back at you.

chefann said:
I'm sitting here on the couch laughing.

Well, not so much laughing as trying not to because DH is trying to watch a Staw Wars program (that he's already seen), and ending up snorting.

:::: passing you one of those colored bandanas you mentioned in the survivor thread so you don't get snot on the computer:::::::

Here's the million dollar question:
When I want to watch something that we've seen, DH complains and moans through the whole thing. When he wants to watch something that we've seen SEVERAL times (and it contains a lot of the same info that we've seen/read ad nauseam), I'm not allowed to change the channel. Why?

BTW- did you get PP to work for you?

chefann said:
Here's the million dollar question:
When I want to watch something that we've seen, DH complains and moans through the whole thing. When he wants to watch something that we've seen SEVERAL times (and it contains a lot of the same info that we've seen/read ad nauseam), I'm not allowed to change the channel. Why?

Because he has a penis and you don't...duh!

dannyzmom said:
Because he has a penis and you don't...duh!

Hey look - we can say PENIS!!
So...when we want to say ****tail...oh, I mean fancy drinnk...we can just say penistail and it won't get censored!

chefann said:
BTW- did you get PP to work for you?

No...piece of crap.
Maybe I should switch to P3...

...nahhhhhhhh

dannyzmom said:
Hey look - we can say PENIS!!
So...when we want to say ****tail...oh, I mean fancy drinnk...we can just say penistail and it won't get censored!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Enjoyed the lively conversation. LOL Did you get it to work? Oh, and last year when everyone was mentioning to tour the Han**** building, it took me forever to realize what they were saying because I was NOT familiar with Chicago at all. Seriously, how many times do we even see the "bad" words blocked out? Not often. Most people don't even use 'em. Well, except for me anad now Caroyln. LOL

AJPratt said:
Enjoyed the lively conversation. LOL Did you get it to work? Oh, and last year when everyone was mentioning to tour the Han**** building, it took me forever to realize what they were saying because I was NOT familiar with Chicago at all. Seriously, how many times do we even see the "bad" words blocked out? Not often. Most people don't even use 'em. Well, except for me anad now Caroyln. LOL

You mean the HanPenis building?

Hey ya'll!!

I fnially got the order to go through this morning - I needed to do a program and product update!

Yeah yeah - I know...if i were using P3 it would automatically update. Whatever...bug off :p

Related to Order Replacement Parts for Shipping to Customer - Troubleshooting Issue

1. How do I request a replacement part for my Pampered Chef product?

To request a replacement part for your Pampered Chef product, you can either call our customer service line at 1-800-342-2433 or fill out our online form on our website. Make sure to have your product information and purchase date ready for faster processing.

2. Can I order a replacement part for a discontinued product?

Yes, we offer replacement parts for discontinued products as long as the part is still available. You can check the availability of the part by contacting our customer service team.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part may vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated time frame for delivery when you place your order.

4. Is there a cost for replacement parts?

There may be a cost for some replacement parts, but it will vary depending on the part and the product. Our customer service team can provide you with pricing information when you request a replacement part.

5. Can I return a replacement part if it doesn't fit my product?

Yes, you can return a replacement part if it does not fit your product. We have a 30-day return policy for replacement parts. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return the part and receive a refund or replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • goff.k