• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Quick Heart Dishes Online & Upgrade Your Show Experience

In summary, a "Quick Heart Dish" is a heart-shaped baking dish made of stoneware that is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe. It is perfect for making heart-shaped pizzas, casseroles, desserts, and can also be used as a serving dish. However, it is not suitable for stovetop use.
turtle15
I know these can only be ordered online. Can they be ordered online in conjuntion with a show?

turtle15 said:
I know these can only be ordered online. Can they be ordered online in conjuntion with a show?

No, I already tried. :(

bummer! thanks!

1. What is a "Quick Heart Dish"?

A "Quick Heart Dish" is a heart-shaped baking dish that is specifically designed for making quick and easy meals. It is perfect for creating heart-shaped pizzas, casseroles, and desserts.

2. Is the "Quick Heart Dish" oven safe?

Yes, the "Quick Heart Dish" is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe, making it a convenient option for busy cooks.

3. What material is the "Quick Heart Dish" made of?

The "Quick Heart Dish" is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material that evenly distributes heat for thorough cooking.

4. Can I use the "Quick Heart Dish" on the stovetop?

No, the "Quick Heart Dish" is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only.

5. What recipes can I make with the "Quick Heart Dish"?

You can make a variety of dishes with the "Quick Heart Dish", including heart-shaped pizzas, lasagnas, brownies, and more. You can also use it as a serving dish for dips, spreads, and other appetizers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • trps
  • General Chat
Replies