• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Greek Seasoning for Spring Torta Recipe: Bites and Bevs Help

In summary, the Greek seasoning used for the Spring Torta recipe is made with a blend of herbs and spices including oregano, thyme, garlic, and lemon. It is gluten-free and should be used in a 1 tablespoon to 2 cups of filling ratio for the recipe. It can also be used in other dishes and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
Kathytnt
I know there is a Greek Torta Recipe for the Spring but how soon can I order the Greek seasoning if I didn't earn any free product??? My show is the 26th

I have been kind of out of the loop for a while due to the new FT job.

Don't want to give out a possible recipe if I can't get the ingredients in time.

You can order it on the 22nd of this month. I just tried the recipe tonight and it is awesome!! It does say on the recipe "If desired, 1 tsp lemon zest, ½ tsp dried oregano leaves and ¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper can be
substituted for the Greek Rub." So if you don't have the actual Greek Seasoning, just use that substitution :) hth!

Well I guess I can't really sell the Greek seasoning until March anyway

Guess it will have to be Jerk Chicken Nachos or Pepper Brie

Kathy, why not use the substitution, and tell the crowd that they will be able to get the Greek rub at a March or later show. That may be enough to get an additional booking or 2.

I see there are several recipes suggested for the appetizer in the Theme bbinder but what about the beverages Is it just the Fizz I like it I just like options

1. What is the main ingredient in the Greek seasoning used for the Spring Torta recipe?

The main ingredient in our Greek seasoning is a blend of herbs and spices such as oregano, thyme, and garlic. It also includes a touch of lemon for added freshness.

2. Is the Greek seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, our Greek seasoning is gluten-free. It is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or wheat products.

3. How much Greek seasoning should I use for the Spring Torta recipe?

We recommend using 1 tablespoon of Greek seasoning for every 2 cups of filling for the Spring Torta recipe. However, you can adjust the amount to your personal taste preference.

4. Can I use the Greek seasoning for other recipes besides the Spring Torta?

Absolutely! Our Greek seasoning is versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes such as marinades, dressings, and on roasted vegetables for added flavor.

5. Where can I purchase the Greek seasoning for the Spring Torta recipe?

You can purchase our Greek seasoning directly from our website or through any Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available in select stores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sassypip
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies