• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order by March 1st: Selecting the Right Package

In summary, there are three package options available for the "Order by March 1st" promotion: the Deluxe Package, the Premium Package, and the Ultimate Package. Each package offers a different selection of Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. To determine which package is right for you, it is recommended to evaluate your cooking and baking needs. Unfortunately, the packages cannot be customized, but they have been thoughtfully curated to offer a variety of products that complement each other. The deadline to place an order for the promotion is March 1st at 11:59 PM CST. After the deadline, the packages will still be available for purchase, but at their regular prices.
SilverCeladon
Is it until March 1st? I was wondering about which package to get and how long I have to order it. Thanks!!

You have until March 31st.

Right on! Thanks so much!!!

Where are those found on CC?

Under "Managing Your Business", "Samples and Supplies", "Order Product Samples". :)

Related to Order by March 1st: Selecting the Right Package

1. What are the different package options available for the "Order by March 1st" promotion?

There are three package options available for the "Order by March 1st" promotion: the Deluxe Package, the Premium Package, and the Ultimate Package. Each package offers a different selection of Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

2. How do I know which package is right for me?

We recommend evaluating your cooking and baking needs to determine which package best fits your lifestyle. The Deluxe Package is great for beginner cooks, the Premium Package is perfect for intermediate cooks, and the Ultimate Package is ideal for experienced cooks or those looking to upgrade their kitchen tools.

3. Can I customize the package to include specific products?

Unfortunately, the packages cannot be customized. However, each package has been thoughtfully curated to offer a variety of products that complement each other and cover a wide range of cooking and baking needs.

4. What is the deadline to place an order for the "Order by March 1st" promotion?

The deadline to place an order for the promotion is March 1st. Orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM CST on March 1st to qualify for the discounted package prices.

5. Can I still place an order after the March 1st deadline?

Yes, you can still place an order after the March 1st deadline. However, the discounted package prices will no longer be available. The packages will still be available for purchase, but at their regular prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Connie J Schroeder
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • KellyRedHead
  • Products and Tips
Replies