• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimize Your Show Listing Order with These Simple Tips - Book More Shows!

In summary, the speaker is experiencing difficulty with their website listing their shows in reverse chronological order. They are seeking advice on how to change the order and mention contacting tech support for help. They also mention their preference for having their calendar printed in color. Another person offers a solution to change the order of the shows on their website.
finley1991
I know this is minor and my straight-forward thinking here... I put all of my shows on my website and they are listed from farthest date out first... so my next show is at the bottom. Normally I've never had more than 3-4 shows on there at any time so I've always been able to see all of my shows. My bookings have been through the roof lately (for me at least) and now I can't see all of them at one time... I know it's no biggie but does anyone know a way that I can reverse the order so the next show comes up at the top... I guess I want it in chronological order, not reverse order. Thanks for your help! :)

There isn't a way to resort them in any way, shape or form. They will always show up in the order you input them.

Mine always change based on show date, too. The reverse order kind of makes me nutty, too. But, like you, I haven't had too many on there, so all shows have always been listed.

Don't have any ideas....Maybe contact Tech Support. The worst they can say is sorry, we can't do that. I just sent a bunch of requests in to them, too.

Thanks! I know it's no big deal... I'm just anal and like things the way I like them! :)

PS: Now if I could only get palm to print the calendar in COLOR like it appears on my screen! (I guess I ask too much!)

Thanks ladies! :)

Hi there! Congratulations on your increased bookings, that's fantastic! I completely understand your dilemma with having so many shows on your website. Luckily, there is an easy solution to change the order. On your website, go to the section where you list your shows and click on the "sort" button. From there, you can select "oldest to newest" which will put your next show at the top. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

Related to Optimize Your Show Listing Order with These Simple Tips - Book More Shows!

What is "Show Listing Order"?

"Show Listing Order" is a feature on websites or apps that allows users to customize the order in which content is displayed, typically in a list format.

How do I change the Show Listing Order?

The method for changing the Show Listing Order may vary depending on the website or app. Generally, there will be a button or option that allows you to sort the list by different criteria, such as date, popularity, or alphabetical order. This can usually be found near the top or bottom of the list.

Why is the Show Listing Order important?

The Show Listing Order is important because it allows users to view content in a way that is most relevant or useful to them. By customizing the order, users can easily find what they are looking for and save time scrolling through a long list of content.

Can I save my custom Show Listing Order?

It depends on the website or app. Some may have a feature that allows you to save your preferred listing order for future visits, while others may reset to default each time you visit. Check the settings or FAQ section of the website or app for more information.

Is the Show Listing Order the same for every user?

No, the Show Listing Order can be customized by each individual user. This means that different users may see the same list in a different order, based on their personal preferences or settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellerCooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • keynibear