• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity to Reach More Customers: Multi Vendor Show

In summary, the Avon consultant is offering $20 for a booth at a local restaurant. The potential customer is worried about spending the money, but is also desperate to get more customers. The consultant says that the booth is only $20, and that it is worth the investment.
pamperedpnina
I've been given the opportunity to do a multi vendor show organized by an Avon consultant, they want $20 for the booth its at a local resturant

I'm worried that I'll spend the $20 and not recoup my loss but I'm also desperate to get my name out more and get more customers!!

$20 doesn't sound like too bad of a price, I would do it!

I would if you can, how many hours?

It's only $20! Go for it!

$20 - go for it!

Even if you don't get any sales, you might book some shows and get a recruit. Money well spent! Be sure to hand out a recipe with your contact info on it.

That is cheap

I think you can't afford not to do it

Sometimes the cheap booths are the best ones

Just my 2 cents worth

:chef:

not to barge in, I'm learning my way around here, but do we have specific recipes most people use with their info or a sample?
Thanks!
I do think the $20.00 may turn into $200.00 or even $2,000 dollars in the future and possible recruits, more hosts etc:)
more "getting your name out"

I too believe the cheap booths are the way to go. Most often they ask for the fee so that you will be invested in the opportunity and invite your contacts as well. I am doing one for a soroptomist group on Wed. $25 for the booth + 10% of sales for the cause.

I agree!! Its an inexpensive way to get your name out there....
Why not?
Nicole

I do these every chance I get. I prefer the small, inexpensive booths that only last a few hours. I figure that if I only get one booking out of it - which is what I shoot for at a minimum - then I have made my money back.

Go for it.... my director tells us that if we get one show then it was worth it. I have also taken some cash n carry products to these events. Sometimes they go well an others customers just look. I give away a $20 gift cert. (I found the file on here) and lots of people are interested in that. The winners sometimes order more than $20, but I have had some order just under (including tax and shipping). I put the order on a show I have going on that month. Usually the winners do not mind waiting to receive their order....that is when I have to wait til the end of a month to send the show in.

I am doing a Vendor Christmas Showcase at one of the local Assisted Living places Thursday and it is free. So far she has 27 vendors so it should be good. She advertises well in the newspapers too so I am hoping for a good turnout. I have some SBs I am going to take, plus a Batter Bowl Recipe (the Celebration Cookie Mix) but will take orders for the other 3 plus a Coffee and More Cup with a Small Bamboo Spoon with the 5-Minute Chocolate Cake recipe in it plus another Coffee and More Cup with the Mocha Cocoa Mix with a Mini-Whipper in it. I will also have the "$10 and under price list", the Pampered Packages price list, and the mini catalogs with the gift suggestions in it. I hope to make enough sales to qualify it as a Show but I got a Host from a booth this summer who did a $500 show in November and rebooked herself for February so anything I get will be good!

wooo!!! jane!!!! you go girl!!! ;)

I just did one and got a $700 show from it :). You just never know! ;)

I did one a couple of months ago, but I paid a LOT more. Each consultant did a $100 door prize, plus 8 small prizes. All together it cost me about $140. I posted it on here prior to the event & everyone was fixated on how much I was spending to participate. I took some outside orders that I added to a host's show to help her out and got two bookings. So far, I've done 1 of the shows & a catalog show that was booked off her and (including the orders that night) have submitted $868.93 off of that event & still have a December booking I've not yet done. May get more bookings from that show as well. In my opinion, booths are worth the investment! ;)

I was all excited to do the booth but now I might not beable to b/c I may have to go to the Dr. on Sunday :( uggh I wont know till Wed maybe Friday. She said it was fine to let her know when I know, which is really nice of her!!I dont have anything for cash N carry and she does have that advertised on the flyer so hopefully people wont mind ordering instead!
I really hope I can go!!! and if it comes out as a show even better.
I may have another event in the evening and I have a show on Monday going to be a busy week!

Related to Opportunity to Reach More Customers: Multi Vendor Show

1. What is a multi vendor show?

A multi vendor show is an event where multiple vendors or businesses come together to showcase and sell their products or services. It is a great opportunity for customers to explore a variety of products in one place.

2. How can participating in a multi vendor show benefit my business?

Participating in a multi vendor show can benefit your business in several ways. It allows you to reach a larger audience and potentially gain new customers. It also gives you the opportunity to network with other vendors and collaborate on future events. Additionally, it can help increase brand awareness and boost sales.

3. How do I sign up for a multi vendor show?

To sign up for a multi vendor show, you can reach out to the event organizers or the hosting venue. They will provide you with all the necessary information and registration process. You can also search for upcoming multi vendor shows in your area and sign up through their website or social media pages.

4. Is there a fee to participate in a multi vendor show?

Yes, there is usually a fee to participate in a multi vendor show. The fee may vary depending on the event and the services provided, such as table rental, marketing, and advertising. It is important to carefully review the terms and costs before signing up for a multi vendor show.

5. What should I bring to a multi vendor show?

As a vendor, you should bring all the necessary items to set up and showcase your products or services. This may include your products, marketing materials such as brochures and business cards, tablecloths, signage, and any other supplies you may need. It is also recommended to bring a positive attitude and be prepared to engage with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• welch628
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies