• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Tonight: Pampered Chef & Cookies!

In summary, an Open House event for Pampered Chef is a free and interactive cooking demonstration where guests can learn new recipes and techniques using high-quality kitchen tools and products. You do not need to bring anything as all ingredients and tools will be provided. Products can also be purchased at the event. You are welcome to bring a friend or family member, but make sure to RSVP beforehand.
lockhartkitchen
Our school is having an open house tonight. I've already let parents know I do Pampered Chef through my introduction of myself in my classroom newsletter. Tonight I'm serving cookies on the 3-tier rack. I'm hoping it will start conversations. I already spoke with a grandmother who used to be a consultant.

Julie, I had thought about doing that during our Open House, but I was working the Girl Scout table. However, I was at the first table when people walked in, and I made sure that my catty bag was strategically placed so everyone could see it. I also had GS cookies (left overs) sitting on my SA large square. I did have some friends ask me for new cattys, and I gave them the mini to look at. So, there was some action.

How did yours turn out?

I didn't get any PC leads, but the parents loved the cookies and the room. I had each student traced on paper, cut out (with a piece behind) and we stapled together and stuffed them. When parents entered, we had 27 happy smiling faces in the desks. It was cute. The students sang "We're All in This Together" , our theme song for the year. I have the rest of the year to slip PC into conversations.

Related to Open House Tonight: Pampered Chef & Cookies!

1. What is an Open House event for Pampered Chef?

An Open House event for Pampered Chef is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where you can learn new recipes and techniques using our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. Do I need to bring anything to the Open House?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the Open House. All ingredients and cooking tools will be provided for you to use during the demonstration.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the Open House?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the Open House. Our consultants will have a selection of products available for purchase, or you can place an order for any products you are interested in.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend the Open House. It is a free event for guests to come and learn about our products and try out some delicious recipes.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the Open House?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the Open House. The more the merrier! Just make sure to RSVP so we have enough materials and food for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Phillips
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin