• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Sat or Fri? Which Is Better

In summary, an Open House event at Pampered Chef is a special opportunity for customers to see, touch, and try products before making a purchase. The best day to attend is based on personal preference, with Friday evenings being more relaxed and Saturday afternoons more lively. While not required, it is appreciated to RSVP for the event. Friends and family are welcome to attend and there is no cost for customers to browse and sample products.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
ok- I want to do an open house-
I will do it late Feb...to say goodbye to the old and preview the new spring product.

I will only do 1 day

FRI or SAT and if SAT what time?? would 4-8/9 work? or maybe 3-9

I want to appeal to the most...some will travel a bit far so they can in daylight hours

please give me your opionons...
If it works out well I'll do it 2days next time

Mine is going to be on a Friday night from 7-9. I've learned that when you are planning events, the more compact the time, the more "urgency" you put around the event. If you are having a 2 day event, people tend to think in the aspect of "oh, sometime Fri evening or Saturday I need to get by Nancy's house & check out the new products ..." then life gets in the way. If they know it's on _____ date for only 2 hours, they are more likely to put it on their calendar and actually PLAN to be there for it. Does that make sense? ;)

I think a one-day open house is a great idea! I would suggest doing it on a Saturday from 3-9, as that gives people enough time to travel and still have daylight hours to check out the products. It also allows for those who work during the week to attend. If it goes well, definitely consider doing it for two days next time. Good luck!

Related to Open House Sat or Fri? Which Is Better

1. What is an Open House event at Pampered Chef?

An Open House is a special event where a Pampered Chef consultant opens up their home or a designated location to showcase and demonstrate our products. It's a great opportunity for customers to see, touch, and try our products before making a purchase.

2. When is the best day to attend an Open House, Saturday or Friday?

It really depends on your schedule and availability. Both days are popular for Open House events. However, if you're looking for a more relaxed and less crowded atmosphere, Friday evenings may be a better option. If you prefer a livelier and busier event, Saturday afternoons tend to be more popular.

3. Do I need to RSVP for an Open House event?

While it's not required, it's always appreciated if you let the consultant know you'll be attending. This helps them plan for the event and ensure there is enough product for everyone to see and try. You can RSVP by contacting the consultant directly or through the event page on our website.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the Open House with me?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Open House events are a great opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef and our products. Plus, you can enjoy the event together and even partner up for some of the product demonstrations.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Open House event?

No, there is no cost to attend an Open House event. It's completely free for customers to come and browse, sample products, and learn more about Pampered Chef. However, if you do decide to make a purchase, the consultant will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer E
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies