• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Invites: Evites vs. Mailed Invitations - Which is Better?

In summary, an open house invite is an invitation to a casual and relaxed gathering where guests can come and go at any time. An evite is a digital invitation that allows for easy tracking of RSVPs and updates. The benefits of using evites for open house invites include saving time, money, and resources, as well as reaching a larger audience quickly. Mailed invitations, on the other hand, can add a personal touch and serve as a physical reminder for guests. The choice between evites and mailed invitations depends on the type of event and the target audience, so it is important to consider these factors before deciding which method to use.
PCSarahjm
Do you send evites or do you actually mail your invite to the open house?

I do both for my Fall Preview.

Last year I..e-mailed everyone who I had e-mails for and mailed to everyone I did not. Fromt he mails, I only had 1 show.

This year I'm e-mailing everyone, and mailing to those who are on my preferred customer list and/or are past hosts.

What is an open house invite?

An open house invite is an invitation to a party or event where guests can come and go at any time during a designated time period. It is usually a casual and relaxed gathering, often used for product demonstrations or sales events.

What is an evite?

An evite is a digital invitation that is sent through email or social media. It allows the host to easily track RSVPs and send updates to guests.

What are the benefits of using evites?

Using evites for open house invites can save time, money, and resources. They are also more environmentally friendly and can reach a larger audience quickly.

What are the benefits of using mailed invitations?

Mailed invitations can add a personal touch and may be more appropriate for more formal events. They can also serve as a physical reminder for guests to attend the open house.

Which is better - evites or mailed invitations?

It ultimately depends on the type of event and the audience. Evites are more convenient and cost-effective, while mailed invitations can add a personal touch. Consider the purpose of the open house and your target audience before deciding which method to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflk
  • cheflorraine