• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Games

In summary, the speaker hosts an open house every season where they play games, display new products, and provide food for their guests. They used to do product demonstrations, but switched to all games with Pampered Chef prizes or logo items. Some of the games they have played include Queen of Shoppers (now changed to Champion of Shoppers), a game using animal sounds, the left right game, bingo, a points game, and an auction game. They also plan on incorporating a banana points game and a banana dress-up game at their next open house. Seeking suggestions for fresh new games, the speaker mentions a hot potato game, a memory game, and a trivia game as potential options.
Sara Dawn
Each new season I host a open house where I play games with my guests, have the new products on display and feed them food. I used to demo something but I just stopped when people started losing interest so I just went with all games for Pampered Chef prizes or logo items I order for Merrill. I have played the Queen of Shoppers but changed it to Champion of Shoppers since I do have men that attend. I have also done a game similar only they use animal sounds when they find the page. I have done the left right game and played bingo. I have done a points game and the most popular has become an auction game. I read a list that has a certain point value. For each point they have is how much money they have in their "bank" to bid on wrapped product. Highest bidder gets the prize.I want to do the banana points game I found in the files and then they can use their banana in a banana split station. I'm also going to have them to dress up another banana and when they come in I will assign them a number or letter or something and then all the guests will vote on who has the best dressed banana. I want to the left right game again but the version I have just does not work well with crowds because they end up passing it back and forth between the same people. I will either do the Champion of Shoppers game again or do the animal sound game again since it has been about a year. Of course the auction game.Anyone have any fresh new games that work great with a crowd? Usually have between 30 and 40

people.One game I have seen done at other house parties is a hot potato game. Everyone sits in a circle and passes a "hot potato" (something like a ball or stuffed animal) around the circle while music plays. When the music stops, whoever is holding the "hot potato" has to answer a question or do something silly. The person who gets caught with the "hot potato" last is the winner!Another game I have seen done is a memory game. Take a few items from your Pampered Chef collection and lay them out on a table. Give your guests a minute to look over the items and then cover them up. Ask your guests to write down as many of the items they can remember. The guest who remembers the most items wins!You could also do a trivia game. Do some research beforehand and come up with questions about Pampered Chef products and history. You can divide your guests into teams and whoever answers the most questions correctly wins!

people attend. I would love to do something that would involve all guests at once instead of breaking them up into smaller groups.1. Chef's Hat Decorating Contest: Set up a station with plain chef's hats and a variety of decorating supplies like fabric paint, glitter, stickers, and markers. Have each guest decorate their own hat, and then have a fashion show where everyone can show off their creation. The winner can receive a Pampered Chef prize.2. Recipe Scavenger Hunt: Create a list of ingredients and have guests search through the Pampered Chef catalog to find the products needed to make a specific recipe. The first person to find all the ingredients wins a prize.3. Kitchen Olympics: Set up different stations with challenges like peeling and chopping vegetables, measuring ingredients, and setting a table. Guests can compete against each other to complete the tasks and the winner can receive a Pampered Chef product.4. Cooking Trivia: Create a list of cooking-related trivia questions and have guests answer them throughout the event. The person with the most correct answers at the end can win a Pampered Chef prize.5. Recipe Swap: Have guests bring their favorite recipes to share with each other. You can either have them written down on recipe cards or have them bring a dish to share. This is a great way for guests to get to know each other and try new dishes.6. Kitchen Tool Relay: Set up a relay race where teams have to use different Pampered Chef tools to complete tasks like peeling an apple or slicing a tomato. The first team to complete all the tasks wins a prize.7. Mystery Ingredient Challenge: Give each guest a mystery ingredient and have them come up with a dish using that ingredient. The dishes can then be judged by a panel of guests and the winner can receive a Pampered Chef product.8. Recipe Mix-Up: Have guests write down their favorite recipes on index cards and then mix them up. Each guest can then take a random recipe home and try it out.9. Guess the Kitchen Tool: Have a variety of Pampered Chef tools on display and have guests try to guess the name and purpose of each tool. The person with the most correct guesses wins a prize.10. Pampered Chef Bingo: Create a bingo board with different Pampered Chef products and have guests mark off the products as they see them on display. The first person to get a bingo wins a prize.

What are some popular games to play at an Open House?

Some popular games to play at an Open House include "Name That Kitchen Tool," "Recipe Scavenger Hunt," "Pass the Platter," "Guess the Ingredient," and "Kitchen Trivia."

How do I set up and organize games for an Open House?

To set up and organize games for an Open House, first decide on the games you want to play. Then, gather all necessary supplies and materials and set up designated areas for each game. Provide clear instructions and rules for each game and have a designated person to oversee and facilitate the games.

Are there any prizes for winning the games at an Open House?

Yes, prizes can be a fun addition to Open House games. Some ideas for prizes include kitchen gadgets, gift certificates, or exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

Can I customize the games to fit a specific theme or holiday?

Yes, you can definitely customize the games to fit a specific theme or holiday. For example, for a holiday-themed Open House, you can incorporate holiday-themed questions or tasks into the games.

Do I need to provide food and drinks for guests during the games at an Open House?

It is not necessary to provide food and drinks during the games at an Open House, but it can add to the overall experience and make guests feel more comfortable. Consider providing light snacks and refreshments or have a potluck-style gathering where guests can bring their own dishes to share.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCGiGi