• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Only Sept. I Know, but Halloween Kids Show??

In summary, a hairdresser is considering doing a kids show in October, but is unsure of the turnout and costs. She also teaches fourth grade and does no bake cookies to promote her business.
lilscrapmama
My hairdresser told me today she'd love to do a kids show in October..

I wasnt a consultant last October. What do you all do in October? The age will be 4th graders.

I've done two Halloween or Pumpkin harvest shows with preschoolers. I decorated my kitchen with each theme. I did spider cupcakes (the kids decorated them as well as cookies) the first year and did a big momma spider with the batter bowl as my demo. Then the next year I did a Pumpkin harvest party and made mini pumpkins for them to decorate with our mini fluted pan and cookies again. My demo was a big pumpkin in our big fluted pan. It was a very small turn out with both but the kids had a really good time.

I'm debating on whether I want to do another one this year because of the small turn outs and low show totals not being worth the time and $$ I put into it. But my DD loved both! So it's really more for her than anything else.

I'm a teacher of fourth graders and I cook in the classroom each spring. At this age they love to use the measure cups. I make no bake cookies (mountain bars) These would work great as they cool to add legs made of licorice to make them look like spiders. In October I fill a jar of candy corn and have kids estimate the number of candy in the jar. The mini measure cup would be great to use for students to estimate the number in the jar. Winner takes the jar!

I moved into my neighborhood last spring and want to get to know everyone better. I think for Halloween I'm going to get the "my safe cutter" and have each kid bring a pumpkin. I won't have to spend much money but promote my business. We have a new playground in the neighborhood so I might do it there.

Hi there! That's so exciting that your hairdresser is interested in doing a kids show in October! As a Pampered Chef consultant, we have a lot of fun events and activities planned for October. We have special Halloween-themed cooking classes and parties for kids, where they can learn how to make spooky treats and snacks. We also have special promotions and discounts on our kid-friendly products. I'm sure your 4th graders would have a blast at our events! Let me know if you'd like more information or if I can help in any way. Happy cooking!

Related to Only Sept. I Know, but Halloween Kids Show??

1. What is the "Only Sept. I Know, but Halloween Kids Show" event?

The "Only Sept. I Know, but Halloween Kids Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef in the month of September. It is a fun and interactive cooking show specifically designed for kids to celebrate the upcoming Halloween season.

2. Who can attend the event?

The event is open to all kids aged 5-12 years old. Parents or guardians are also welcome to attend and assist their children during the show.

3. Is there a fee to attend the event?

No, the "Only Sept. I Know, but Halloween Kids Show" is completely free of charge for all attendees.

4. What can kids expect from the event?

Kids can expect to have a blast as they learn how to make fun and delicious Halloween-themed treats with the help of our Pampered Chef consultants. They will also receive special goodies and surprises throughout the show.

5. How can I register my child for the event?

You can register your child for the "Only Sept. I Know, but Halloween Kids Show" by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Spaces are limited, so be sure to register early to secure a spot for your child!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • PCTE2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kcmckay