• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do Some Struggle with Online Catalog Ordering?

M
mmmorgan20
Why is it that some people just don't know how to order online through a catalog show?

One of my friends is hosting a catalog show and used the host section to send out invitations to order. Her mom wrote back telling her what she wanted and when to send her the check. UGH! Why can't people just order it online?

So my question is, is there a word document that has detailed instructions that I could e-mail out for easy online ordering????

Thanks!

OK, so there are no detailed directions to send out to guests???

Is this what you are looking for? I found it under files and website. HTH

Attachments

• Website order instructions regular.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 367

Why is it that some people just don't know how to order online through a catalog show?

There could be a variety of reasons why some people may struggle with ordering online through a catalog show. It could be due to lack of experience with technology or online shopping, difficulty navigating the website, or simply a preference for traditional methods of ordering.

One of my friends is hosting a catalog show and used the host section to send out invitations to order. Her mom wrote back telling her what she wanted and when to send her the check. UGH! Why can't people just order it online?

Again, there could be a variety of reasons for this. Some people may be more comfortable with traditional methods of ordering, while others may not be familiar with the specific website or online ordering process. Additionally, some people may not have access to a computer or internet at the time of ordering.

So my question is, is there a word document that has detailed instructions that I could e-mail out for easy online ordering????

Yes, it is possible to create a word document with detailed instructions for online ordering and email it out to potential customers. This could include step-by-step instructions, screenshots of the ordering process, and any other helpful information to make the process easier for those who may be less familiar with online ordering.

Thanks!

You're welcome! I hope this information helps make the ordering process smoother for you and your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefsteph07