• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order: Wait for Show to Close?

In summary, online orders typically close within 24-48 hours after the show ends. Additional orders cannot be placed after the show has closed, but they can be added to a future show by contacting the consultant. The consultant will notify you when the show has closed, and changes to orders cannot be made after this time. As long as you place your order before the show closes, it will still count towards the host's rewards. It is important to place your order before the show deadline to ensure the host receives all benefits earned.
kisrae
Gold Member
When someone orders somthing online giving the host credit. Do they have to wait until the show is closed? even if they pay with a CC.

Yes, you have to enter that order into PP/P3 under the show and then submit it along with the entire show order.

No, they do not have to wait until the show is closed. They can pay with a credit card at the time of purchase and the host will receive credit for the sale immediately.

1. How long do I have to wait for an online order to close after a show?

Typically, online orders will close within 24-48 hours after the show has ended. This allows enough time for all guests to place their orders and for the host to receive any potential free products or rewards.

2. Can I still place an order after the show has closed?

Unfortunately, once the show has closed, we are unable to accept any additional orders. However, you can always contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they can add your order to a future show.

3. How will I know when the show has closed?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will notify you via email or phone when the show has closed. You can also check the show's webpage or your account on the Pampered Chef website for updates.

4. Can I make changes to my order after the show has closed?

Once the show has closed, you will not be able to make any changes to your order. If you need to make any changes or cancellations, please contact your consultant as soon as possible.

5. Will my order still count towards the host's rewards if I wait for the show to close?

Yes, as long as you place your order before the show closes, it will still count towards the host's rewards. This is why it's important to place your order before the show deadline, so the host can receive all the benefits they have earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • Roadtripray