• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent One Roommate Needed for Milwaukee

In summary, the room for rent is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and includes access to a shared kitchen, bathroom, and living space, as well as laundry facilities, parking, and internet access. The monthly rent and deposit are both $700, with the deposit being refundable at the end of the rental period. Smoking is not allowed and pets may be allowed with an additional pet deposit. The lease term is for 6 months with the option to renew or negotiate a different term with the landlord.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Hello, looking one roommate on Friday night. I personally won't be there (I have to work Friday night) but I like my clustermates, they're nice, friendly people.

If you're interested, you can e-mail my director Sarah chefsarah05 @ sbcgobal.com You can also PM me and I will give you her phone number.

Last edited:
bumping....

We have at least two or three other rooms between my cluster and our AD. This could be a great opportunity to network with people from other teams...

The room is in one of the Clusters and is a double. It has two beds, desks, closets, and dressers. The bathroom is shared with one other person. The rent is $600 per month, including utilities and internet. We're all students, so we understand the need for a quiet study environment. We also like to hang out and have game nights or movie nights occasionally. We're looking for someone who is responsible, clean, and respectful of others' space. The location is great, just a few minutes walk to campus and close to restaurants and grocery stores. It's also a safe and quiet neighborhood. If you're interested, please reach out to Sarah for more information and to schedule a time to view the room. We would love to have you as our new roommate! Thank you.

What is the location of the room for rent?

The room for rent is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

What are the amenities included in the rental?

The rental includes access to a shared kitchen, bathroom, and living space. It also has laundry facilities, parking, and internet access.

What is the monthly rent and deposit?

The monthly rent is $700 and the deposit is also $700. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the rental period if there is no damage to the room or shared spaces.

Is there any smoking or pet policy?

Smoking is not allowed in the house. As for pets, they may be allowed on a case-by-case basis with an additional pet deposit.

What is the lease term?

The lease term is for 6 months with the option to renew. A longer or shorter lease term may be negotiated with the landlord.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • raebates