• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg - Over $400 Sales This Morning!

In summary, "Omg - Over $400 Sales This Morning!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express excitement and success in achieving over $400 in sales in one morning. Pampered Chef consultants track their sales through the company's online system, called "Pampered Chef Online," and $400 in sales in one morning is considered a successful and impressive achievement. To achieve this level of sales, some tips include promoting products on social media, offering special deals, and providing exceptional customer service. Anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and potentially achieve over $400 in sales, but it requires hard work and effective selling strategies.
its_me_susan
I can not believe how exciting this is! My first bride has all of her friends buying gifts for her ~ her work bought her the 7-piece set this morning! I am so excited! Need to start spending time with my registry lists!!!

SHE has earned
$45 in FREE products
2 items at 50% off
20% additional discount

Just had to share!
:)

Wow that is awesome! Everyone that has done any registries say they are awesome! I would love to get some set up! Let us know how it turns out!

Woo-hoo! Don't you just love it when you get that email.....'online activity'! Oh, and you just made almost $100:D

That's so great! I had one set up, but it was just back up for a shower, she didn't want to let all the wedding guests know about the registry....I got a couple of small orders...but man, is that easy or what!?! I'm so excited for you!

Wow, congratulations on your first bride and all the excitement surrounding her wedding registry! It's always such a joy to see friends and family coming together to support a happy couple. And it's even better when they choose to purchase pampered chef products as gifts - that just shows how much they value quality and practicality in the kitchen. With the free products, 50% off items, and additional discount, she's definitely getting a great deal. Keep up the great work and happy pampering!

What does "Omg - Over $400 Sales This Morning!" mean?

"Omg - Over $400 Sales This Morning!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express excitement and success in achieving over $400 in sales in one morning. It is a common phrase used in the company's sales culture.

How do Pampered Chef consultants track their sales?

Pampered Chef consultants track their sales through the company's online system, called "Pampered Chef Online." This system allows consultants to easily input and track their sales, as well as see their progress towards their sales goals.

Is $400 in sales a lot for one morning?

Yes, $400 in sales in one morning is considered a successful and impressive achievement for a Pampered Chef consultant. It shows that the consultant is effectively promoting and selling products to their customers.

What are some tips for achieving over $400 in sales in one morning?

Some tips for achieving over $400 in sales in one morning include promoting and sharing products on social media, offering special deals and discounts, hosting online or in-person parties, and providing exceptional customer service to encourage repeat sales.

Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant and achieve over $400 in sales in one morning?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and potentially achieve over $400 in sales in one morning. However, it requires hard work, dedication, and effective selling strategies. It is also important for consultants to build a strong customer base and promote their products effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedPrincess74