1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Old kitchen shears

1. cakepampered

cakepampered Member

I had a show last night and was asked about the old kitchen shears (nobody likes the new ones -- especially me:cry:). One of the guests came especailly to order them. After checking out the new ones she didn't want any part of them. I know that there have been other threads about this, but I was wondering if anybody knows how I can get a hold of a few pairs of these great items? Does HO know that this product is so popular, and we miss having them available for order? Just saying...

Mar 28, 2009
  2. D Levad

D Levad Member Gold Member

I was just thinking this myself. I can't even cut a plastic bag of lettuce with the new shears. I won't promote them at a show.

Mar 28, 2009
  3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

I can NOT stand the new ones. I think we should ALL write to product suggestion folks and tell them to bring back the old ones!!!!

Mar 28, 2009
  4. cakepampered

cakepampered Member

I just did the unthinkable:eek:... I went on e-bay to check out if I could obtain the old kitchen shears. No luck! Anybody have another suggestion??

Mar 28, 2009
  5. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Go to the Let's Make a Deal board for consultants only on Yahoo and request them there. Someone just might be able to help you. Good luck!

Mar 29, 2009
  6. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

I also hate the new kitchen shears. I have had 2 pairs. Neither would cut & the 1st set fell apart into 2 pieces. I was just talking with a guest about them. She had the same problems. Please bring back the old ones!!!

Mar 29, 2009
  7. SPVA

SPVA Novice Member

I know you are looking for the shears for your customer, but if ya'll are looking for shears for your personal use that are similar to the old style shears with extras (herb stripper and bottle opener) you might want to check these out. They also come in black, white and red.

[​IMG]

Kuhn Rikon Switzerland Products: Kitchen Shears

Mar 29, 2009
  8. D Levad

I second this... maybe they will listen if they get enough requests for the old ones back..

Mar 29, 2009
  9. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

I sent my email last night.

Mar 29, 2009
  10. D Levad

I sent mine just now...

Mar 29, 2009
  11. Bluiydangl

Bluiydangl Member

I have one pair- of the off white ones, with wall mount holder- willing to let them go- only used once or twice.... seriously. message me with price, because I will never remember to check this thread again.

Mar 29, 2009
  12. cakepampered

cakepampered Member

thank you SPVA for that link, they look fabulous!

Mar 29, 2009
  13. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

14. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

No, I like kitchen shears that come apart. That way when I cut raw chicken, I know I can take them apart and wash all the crevices. I have a pair from Cutco (sorry) that I use all the time. I already told HO how much I dislike ours.

Mar 29, 2009

15. I saw something similar on HSN last week.

Have something to add?