• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Easy Accent Decorator Replacement Parts

But I don't know the product number off the top of my head. I'll have to look it up.Yup, I just looked it up and it is product number 1778.
turtle15
Do you think if someone ordered the clear tube replacement part for the easy accent decorator, that it would fit on the old decorator trigger part?

No...it was redesigned shortly after I started 8 1/2 years ago. There were constant problems with the white ring snapping. Offer them a 10% discount on a new one, and have a HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!

I was going to post a question similar to this today. I have a customer that has the accent decorator her lower o ring broke so I ordered her a new one. She recieved it today and called her daughter was soooooo happy but when she put it on it is too small. So now what is there a larger one to order I. She doesnt remember exactaly when she baught it.

Yep, I didn't even know that mine was an outdated one until someone at one of my shows cracked the clear tube and I ordered a replacement part for it and it didn't fit! So, now I need to order a new one!

K_Jurich said:
I was going to post a question similar to this today. I have a customer that has the accent decorator her lower o ring broke so I ordered her a new one. She recieved it today and called her daughter was soooooo happy but when she put it on it is too small. So now what is there a larger one to order I. She doesnt remember exactaly when she baught it.

She bought it over 8 years ago! What you can try, is sometimes and not always because there was more than one re-design before the current one, the ring that is used for Platex nursers.

pjpamchef said:
She bought it over 8 years ago! What you can try, is sometimes and not always because there was more than one re-design before the current one, the ring that is used for Platex nursers.

REALLY :) gonna have to try that one. Thanks for the info.

I was at a host's house Saturday and we looked at her old one and tried to fit my barrel over it (BEFORE ordering her a replacement part). Glad we did, cause it didn't fit.

was the old one a completely different product number than the new one?? I did a craft fair Wednesday night and had a lady that needed the clear barrel but when she got home after seeing the one I had she said the numbers were different. I don't want to order the replacement part if it is for the wrong one. She said the current one is 1778 and the one she has at home is 1775. Anyone know if that is the old one?? Thanks in advance!

1775 is not a current product.

pjpamchef said:

Wow! The things we learn on this forum! Thanks for the info. I'll have to remember that.

pjpamchef said:

Actually (as I just recently learned) that doesn't have to be the case either! I had a customer who bought one right before she moved to the island. But she bought it as a cash & carry item from a consultant working a booth. She was sold the old product, without being notified that it was the old version and paid the current catalog price for the new version. She had it less than a year when it broke. :rolleyes:

It took 5 months (looooong story), but HO just mailed me a new one for her free of charge. :D

Sheila said:
1775 is not a current product.

I know that - the current product number is 1778 but I want to know if the old was was product number 1775 over 8 years ago.

Yup. 1775 was an older model of the easy accent decorator. As for what year, I do not know for sure.Here's a photo of it from ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110402156801&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=WVF%3F&GUID=d687327f1220a0b582f6e666ffd75eaf&itemid=110402156801&ff4=263602_263622

I had my customer show hers to me. I can tell the difference by looking at it.

1. What is included in the Old Easy Accent Decorator Replacement Parts set?

The set includes a decorator, three tips, a plunger, and a cap.

2. Can I purchase additional tips for the Old Easy Accent Decorator?

Yes, additional tips are available for purchase separately.

3. Are the Old Easy Accent Decorator Replacement Parts dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of the Old Easy Accent Decorator are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Is the Old Easy Accent Decorator compatible with other pastry bags and tips?

No, the Old Easy Accent Decorator is specifically designed to work with its own tips and cannot be used with other pastry bags or tips.

5. Do you offer a warranty for the Old Easy Accent Decorator Replacement Parts?

Yes, we offer a one-year warranty for all Pampered Chef products, including the Old Easy Accent Decorator Replacement Parts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kandio
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
forever their mom
Replies