• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay I Just Have to Let It All Out!!

In summary, the conversation is about the excitement of the speaker's husband wanting to work with them on their Pampered Chef business. The husband helped with a successful kitchen show and expressed interest in attending and helping with future shows. He also wants to work together on the business and support the speaker's goals. The speaker is grateful for their husband's support and hopes others have similar support from their families.
pchefinski
The excitement that is! My husband wants to work with me on my PC biz! :D You have NO idea the ultimate joy that is coursing through my veins right now! I had my first huge kitchen show (that was supposed to have 25+ guests in attendance) a couple weeks ago and because life was so crazy at our house (we have a 1 year old son), I was really rushed with this show. I just felt like I didn't have everything in order, like I was gonna flop it no matter how hard I tried (and at the same time, feeling massive excitement). So he helped me through my whole talk, gave me tips and pointers (he's a sales manager at a gaming/computer store) and really boosted my confidence. You know, I've told him about PC probably a hundred times, and he's never looked at the catalog before that night! He sat down, flipped it open and said to me "This is what you sell?? This is AWESOME!" and started going on and on about how he'd love to come with me to my shows and help me... and how he wants to work together on this.. I just, I just can't contain my excitement!! He started rambling about how we have to have a show together--at our place. Then I mentioned different themes, like Asian and Chocolate, and so on and he stopped me to DEMAND that we did a Chocolate themed Open House together in January. And, the more that I tell him about PC incentive trips, the more he wants to help me book and recruit so that we can go on a real honeymoon together!
Okay, so I guess that's enough gushing for now.. Just needed to let out the excitement. It's really nice that he's so supportive of me, because when I feel like I'm too tired to work at it, or I'm feeling discouraged, he's there to give me a boost by reminding me that we can do it together, and that he WANTS to support me in what I love to do.. It's SO amazing. And to think--maybe he would have said all this 9 months ago if he had just looked at the catalog!! :D I hope everyone's spouse/family supports them like this--it's really making a huge difference in how I view my biz.. It's not a "I gotta do this on my own" thing anymore; it's a "let's do this together" thing that is bringing us closer together --- the whole PURPOSE of Pampered Chef!!

That is wonderful !! You are very lucky to have such a supportive husband !!
I am new to the business (in super starter month 3) and hope that with time my husband will also become more supportive.

Wow, that's amazing news! It's always great to have support from loved ones, especially when it comes to pursuing our passions and dreams. It sounds like your husband really believes in you and in your business, and that's such a wonderful feeling. Having someone to bounce ideas off of and to help out during shows can make a huge difference. And how awesome that he's already planning a themed open house with you! It's clear that he's just as excited as you are about this opportunity. It's so true that having a supportive spouse can make all the difference in how we view our business. It's no longer just a solo endeavor, but something that you can share and grow together. Best of luck to you both, and I hope you have many more successful shows in the future!

1. What is "Okay I Just Have to Let It All Out!!"?

"Okay I Just Have to Let It All Out!!" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily release any built-up pressure in your kitchen tools, such as can openers or garlic presses.

2. How does "Okay I Just Have to Let It All Out!!" work?

This product has a small button that, when pressed, releases any trapped food or ingredients from your kitchen tools. It's a simple and convenient way to keep your tools clean and functioning properly.

3. Can "Okay I Just Have to Let It All Out!!" be used on all types of kitchen tools?

Yes, "Okay I Just Have to Let It All Out!!" is designed to work with a variety of kitchen tools, including can openers, garlic presses, and more. It's versatile and can help keep all your tools clean and in good working condition.

4. Is "Okay I Just Have to Let It All Out!!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, this product is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. However, we recommend checking the care instructions for your specific kitchen tools to ensure they are also dishwasher safe.

5. Can "Okay I Just Have to Let It All Out!!" be used with hot or cold ingredients?

Yes, this product can be used with both hot and cold ingredients. Whether you're cooking with boiling water or chilled fruits, "Okay I Just Have to Let It All Out!!" can help you release any pressure and keep your tools clean and working efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies