• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, so Maybe I'm Impatient, But...

P
Pampered Laura
WHERE is the updated website????
Isnt the PC.com website supposed to be updated, along with our personal website colors/designs/wedding registry info?

Wah! :eek:

HAHA I thought I was the only one looking!

I'm impatient too!! I was trying to look at my ind perf tracker and it has lost my downline, so i'm hoping it will reappear later!

Website UpdateAccording to emails I recieved from HO the website updates and the wedding registry launch will take effect at noon central on March 1st, 2006.
Hope that helps :)

Most stuff won't be updated until later today. The new wedding registry stuff is supposed to go around noon CST, but I don't think the tracker for Pan O Rama is supposed to get up until the end of the day. I'm sure today will be a VERY busy day for themn! :)

Noon!!! :eek: :eek: I thought it was supposed to be Midnight! DOH! I stayed up and watched that stupid (yet irritatingly funny) Conan O'Brien on TV, while pushing REFRESH 50 gazillion times to see the new site... for nothing!
Blasted Batter Bowls! :eek:

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Laura,

You need to read the fine print.
;)

The site is being updated as I write this - things are disappearing and reappearing and disappearing again - which means that the web programmers are moving things around.

It'll get there. Just take a deep breath - it took me awhile to update my own site this morning, too!

I noticed that my downline was gone too. I just got off the phone with tech support. Ready for this... he told me they are working on the site and it will deffinitely be fixed by the 10th of the month! YIPES!

And nowAnd now my new PP cd won;t work and de to the other updates and what nots. the tech support said I would have to wait to submit my shos by mail or fed ex - what!!!!!

Help, - my cd is not working. Is anyone else had this problem

ShanaSmith said:
I noticed that my downline was gone too. I just got off the phone with tech support. Ready for this... he told me they are working on the site and it will deffinitely be fixed by the 10th of the month! YIPES!
Don't worry about this. While they are updating the information things disappear and reappear all day. By the end of day your line will all be back. What they meant by "the 10th of the month" is that is when the final numbers are in. Often times there are shows that need adjustments - credit cards fail, orders are done wrong... whatever - but things must be resloved by the 10th or they just don't count for the month before.

Hope that helps.

Mom4kanda said:
And now my new PP cd won;t work and de to the other updates and what nots. the tech support said I would have to wait to submit my shos by mail or fed ex - what!!!!!

Help, - my cd is not working. Is anyone else had this problem
What do you mean your CD isn't working? If you have a faulty PP Spring Summer CD they will mail you a new one. You won't have to mail your shows... They usually have the new season available as a download on CC too - I would expect that would be up by they end of the week...

1. Why hasn't the PC.com website been updated yet?

The PC.com website is likely still in the process of being updated. Website updates can take time, especially if there are multiple changes being made.

2. When will our personal website colors and designs be updated?

Our personal website colors and designs will be updated as part of the overall website update. It may take some time for all the changes to be completed and implemented.

3. Why hasn't our wedding registry information been updated?

Our wedding registry information may not have been updated yet because it is likely being updated along with the rest of the website. It may also take some time for the updates to be reflected on our personal website.

4. Is there a specific reason for the delay in website updates?

There could be a number of reasons for the delay in website updates. It could be due to technical issues, changes in plans, or other factors. It's best to contact the website administrator for more information.

5. What can we do if we are impatient and want the website updates to be completed faster?

Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done to speed up the website update process. It's important to be patient and allow the website administrators to complete the updates properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
DebbieJ