• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok Since I've Installed P3 I Am Just Playing Around and Was Just

In summary, you need to click on the green plus sign to add an item, then you can use the magnifying glass to go to the search screen - in there you'll find the list of items.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok since I've installed P3 I am just playing around and was just checking out how to enter a supply and sample order but why won't it display the items? It's blank in that screen, nor can I use the magnifying glass thing to enter a certain #??? HELP!

You need to click on the green plus sign to add an item, then you can use the magnifying glass

So it's not like PP where it has the list of stuff to choose from? We have to manually enter only what we want?

No, you have to tell it to add a line item to the order, then put in the item number. You can use the magnifying glass to go to the search screen - in there you'll find the list of items.

Did you watch the introductory videos? They are very helpful, because P3 is not at all similar to PP. It's better to think of it as a completely different program that happens to do some of the same things.

No I haven't watch the intro video is that at CC?

Thanks for the tips Ann I found the list now!

There's a link when you start it up for the first time. The videos are the PC website, but I don't remember the addresses (they're not linked within CC). If you poke around on the intro screen and in the help menu you might find them.

Thanks Ann you rock as always!

I'm fining having to hit that green plus button is making me crazy. You have to do it for items and for payments.

And you have to do it for guests.

Hmmm, I think I will have to really get use to this change and P3. Hopefully once I do a few shows and orders it will be a piece of cake!?!

Related to Ok Since I've Installed P3 I Am Just Playing Around and Was Just

What is P3 and how do I install it?

P3 is a software program offered by Pampered Chef that helps you organize, plan and track your meals and recipes. To install it, simply visit our website and follow the instructions provided.

Can I access P3 on my mobile device?

Yes, P3 is available for both iOS and Android devices. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.

What features does P3 offer?

P3 offers a variety of features including meal planning, recipe organization, shopping list creation, and nutritional information. You can also import recipes from other websites and add your own custom recipes.

Is there a cost for using P3?

Yes, there is a subscription fee for using P3. However, we offer a free 30-day trial so you can try it out and see if it's the right fit for you.

Can I share my P3 account with my family?

Yes, you can add family members to your P3 account and share recipes, meal plans, and shopping lists. This is great for coordinating meals and grocery shopping with your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • wadesgirl